“Best Chicken Parma in town!”
Review of The Inkerman Hotel

The Inkerman Hotel
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

I met a group of mates for lunch last Wednesday and tried the Chicken Parmigiana. Well, when it arrived I thought it must’ve been sitting on a ‘bed’ of chips but it wasn’t, it was just so thick! The sauce was magnificent, cheese nicely browned, the chips were crisp and perfectly seasoned and the salad was complimentary to the rest of the meal. I’d been thinking about how good it was all weekend so when I happened to be driving past again today at 12.30 I knew I had to have it again... And it did not disappoint!

Well done to the Inkerman I will be a regular.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Parma & Pot $15 on a Wednesday Promo = delicious ........ would recommend great value for money - staff very friendly

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

3.8

Continuing the Saturday afternoon pub crawl, The Inkerman was on the way home from The Dick (see previous review). So we thought “why not”? Another great local, “The Drinkerman” - as locals call it - is a fantastic corner pub. TVs on the wall again. Great atmosphere - buzzing on a Saturday afternoon. The food here is great too. And there’s live music all weekend. If you’re into curiosities, there’s a covered beer garden out back which connects with a video gaming parlour next door. There has recently been a renovation to open up the main bar to the street with floor to ceiling fold back window doors. Amazing for summer!

3.8

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My Mum had Fish & Chips and I had Parma and Pot. Both meals well cooked and presented with great salad. Add couple more drinks for total bill of $44. Fantastic value and staff were very helpful and polite. Will be back for sure.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Had a meal here recently, great value.

I wasn't expecting much due to the price but I was blown away by both the standard of the food and the size of the meal. I will visit again.

Date of visit: November 2017