See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 November 2017

The hotel from outside looks old. Inside You can find both renovated rooms, but still some of them needs to be renewd esspecially bathrooms. The swimming pool is small and average quality. Food in the restaurant is OK.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We spent 3 nights at the hotel at the beginning of July and all-in-all had a good time at the hotel.
The PROs: The facility is well located and it is in good shape (a lot better looking interior than exterior). The rooms are large, clean and in good shape. The personnel is very kind and helpful. A wellness area is reachable from inside the hotel.
The CONs: restaurant closing early. The choice of foods and drinks is fair. No bar or other "living" social area after 2200 (there is a minibar in the room though :)).
I can recommend it for everyone looking for a decent deal, yet with no high expectations.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

We spent a weekend in the hotel: staff was very nice, rooms are very big, clean and well-equipped. We were upgraded to the suite, bath was very spacious, great bathtube, free wifi, minibar. Bed was comfortable, flat screen TV. Located in the city center everything is only in walking distance. Wellness section is great for relaxing. As we had some invitations we did not try the kitchen so I cannot evaluate. Definitely a nice place to stay in Zemplén, quality accomodation.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

Great hotel, with brilliant wellness facilities, the meal in the restaurant was superb and waiting staff is exceptionally friendly. I had a lovely room overlooking the mountains, it's one of the best 4 star hotel I've ever visited, stongly recommended!!

Date of stay: December 2015
1  Thank Thomas C
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

Hotel is just off one of the main streets. We have booked a premium suite on the first floor. The apartment was spacious and nicely equipped, but nothing luxury. No welcome drinks nor candies though :( I loved the bathroom and you could enjoy some wine in your room, watching TV or taking a bouble bath. However, I walked up in the middle of the night bcs the music was very loud! Apparently, there is either a disco bar or a caffe bar just below and it was impossible to sleep until the bend finished their performance. It was past 2 AM :(
The SPA centre is small. If you have planned to sleep till 9AM, have a lazy morning, breakfast and then chill out at the pool or jacuzzi I have to disappoint you. SPA is open in the morning only until 10 AM and then in the afternoon. Breakfast was like in any 3 star hotel - decent.

So, for the price we paid I think we expected something a bit more luxurious.

Date of stay: July 2015