1,127 results
All reviews glass wall bluetooth speaker pool and sauna modern hotel executive room minute walk car park great west road excellent facilities south ealing tube station mini fridge excellent hotel up to date piccadilly line the sofa bed bar restaurant kew gardens
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff are extremely friendly and helpful throughout the hotel. Cleanliness was at the highest level .... spotless everywhere. There is a small fridge in the room which is very useful. Food in the restaurant is very good value and there are lovely comfortable loungers and "rocking chairs" to relax in. We enjoyed a lovely lunch there before going to visit Kew Gardens. A 65 bus stops near the hotel so it is very convenient for this excursion. Just one issue, the aircon in the room seemed to be set and was quite cold and seemed to dry out the air. I didn't report it as we were only there for one night but if staying longer we would have addressed it. Bathroom with opaque glass might not suit all guests, ok for couples.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Terence B, General Manager at Novotel London Brentford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Anne M,

Thank you for your good review. I have shared with the team your comments about how extremely friendly and helpful they are, as well as the room being spotless. The air unit is set at a standard temperature, however the manual control in each room allows our guests to make adjustments.
The opaque glass in the bathroom creates an open space and allows our guests to watch the main television while using the shower. However for privacy when sharing the room, the opaque glass can be frosted by pressing a button located in the shower. Apologies if you were not made aware of this special feature of the hotel during your stay. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again so we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Lovely warm and comfortable reception. Rooms are spacious and well designed with smart touches. Pool and gym is great and good quality and bar/ restaurant area is very pleasant and choice is great. I will stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Terence B, General Manager at Novotel London Brentford, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Ronzereli,

Thank you for your most pleasant review. It was nice to read how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us and will stay with us again. We are therefore looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Very clean, the room was very beautiful, cosy and the food was fantastic. Will highly recommend. I usually always pick an AccorHotel as I expect a certain standard, I was not disappointed.
The view could have been better but frankly, the inside is so lovely that one would not mind the outside!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review and recommendation. It was nice to read that the food was fantastic and the room very beautiful. For you next stay with us we will be sure to give you a room with a different view that should hopefully be more to you liking. We are therefore looking forward to welcoming you back to Novotel London Brentford in the very near future.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

The room is standard - not bad, not great. Blackout curtains good but to be expected really for a room like this. Minimal furniture and bathroom - fine. Overall I wasn’t unhappy with the room / hotel in general but what I was absolutely unhappy with was the GBP 5 charge for room service... is this even “a thing”!? I mean, who does that except Novotel!?

Moreover, I ordered a “Lamb Rogan Josh” which in “Novotel” roughly translates to a lamb casserole with a supermarket naan and packet rice. Not even a hint of the Indian spice and flavour you’d expect from a dish like this. Well presented I guess but very poorly put together.

With a bottle of water and the ridiculous room service delivery charge you can expect your wallet to be a grand total of GBP 24 lighter for this utterly shameful service and food. It’s a thumbs down from me. Not good.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Terence B, General Manager at Novotel London Brentford, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. I was pleased to read that you were happy with the hotel in general. From your feedback I am also aware that you would have been even happier had it not been for the £5 charge applied for delivering your room service order to your room. I am sorry that you were negatively impacted by this charge, which also influenced your opinion of the meal you received. I therefore apologise that we did not meet your expectations. Regarding the room service tray/deliver charge, I can confirm that this is standard practice across the hospitality industry so is not something unique to Novotel hotels.
I would appreciate if you gave us another opportunity to improve the experience you had with us, so I am hoping to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

We were looking for a hotel that was easy to drive to from the west, with reasonable transport links into central London, and a swimming pool - and this hotel checked all these boxes.
We found the underground car park easy enough - there are 2 entrances, you either need to take a slip road about a block before the hotel which leads to the fist entrance, or else turn down the road just after the hotel and there is another entrance there. Check in was easy enough and we were pleased with our room. We were in one of the rooms on the upper floor and away from the road, however as others have mentioned we ere impressed with how quiet the hotel is given how close it is to the motorway. The rooms are not huge, but still big enough and a good size for London. The wall in the shower which goes from clear to opaque at the push of a button is quite clever, though does mean that if anyone turns the bathroom light on in the night the whole room is illuminated.
The pool in the basement was nice, though it is small, so if you have a couple of families using it it can quickly get busy. Therefore if you are there in during school holidays you may want to pick your times - we were still able to use it twice with minimal other people.
We didn't eat at the hotel restaurant in the evening so can't comment on that. However we did eat at he Ealing Park Tavern which is about 10 min walk down the road and would certainly recommend that if want to eat somewhere nearby. The breakfast was good though fairly standard hotel buffet style breakfast.
Travel into London was easy enough - the number 65 bus stops just outside the hotel and takes you to both the Central line and Piccadilly line tube stop, so handy for most places in central London.
What you think of the hotel may depend partly on the rate you pay - I noticed our rate for Friday and Saturday were vastly different. However overall we enjoyed our stay and would certainly consider staying here again in future.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mike D,

Thank you for your great review regarding your recent stay with us at Novotel London Brentford. We get numerous queries about the hotel's transportation links and car park so your comments should be quite useful to TripAdvisor viewers. It was nice to read how much you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.