Lowest prices for your stay
USD 38
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
Expedia.comUSD 38
FindHotel
TravelocityUSD 38
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2019 via mobile

I arrived in Kolhapur in the middle of the night and found my prebooked budget hotel already closed. Therefore, I checked out the nearby hotels and was very happy that I found this reasonably priced one.
The receptionist and staff were really welcoming and helped me to my very modern, clean an well-equipped room. I decided to skip breakfast in order to sleep longer. On checking out I enquired on where to buy some stuff that I still needed for my Vipassana Meditation Retreat, which started that day. Promptly one staff member drove me to the nearest mall - for free. When I returned in order to get my stored bag, the receptionist asked me if I had not taken breakfast yet, and so the director took me upstairs an offered me an individual breakfast. I had not even asked for this, and I also was the only one in the dining hall. Really awesome service!!!
The director then ordered me a cab and helped me with everything else.

I can highly recommend this hotel, the entire staff was more than helping and welcoming, and I really could not have ended up in better hands!!!

Thanks a lot Hotel Radiant :)

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2019 via mobile

I always believe that if a hotel service staff is very good then most of the Tourist or customer put good Reviews about the Hotels / Resorts.
Same thing happened with me I booked this hotel in a hurry by using third party website ( OYO) app for aprox ₹2500/- a night for 4 of us ( 2 adults +2 kids). The property is centrally located in Kolhapur city.
Parking is good
Ambiance is really good .
Look is good.
Clean and neat Rooms .
Looks like a good 4 star hotel.
But usually IAM negative about Indian 3 & 4 star hotel service because usually staff is Arrogant and not willing to give service by smily face.
But to my surprize this hotel is exceptional.
The staff was smily with service oriented and willing to give service genuinely weather despite the rolls are not part of dinner menu still they served the same for my daughter's. They are always quick to respond to our requests.
Breakfast was good with plenty of local food options .
Overall I will rate this hotel 100% to everyone.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent Hotel rooms are very good staff is co-operative food was Superb rooms size is big amenities are perfect.parking also spacious maintendt well property i prefer to every .Near to station central bus stand .

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TRAVELP18
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel at 5 days for business meetings, I got excellent service from this hotel , I need same laundry and ironing facility , staff give me quick service , also everyday free car wash service , driver room facility , fabulous hotel , 5 star mark , I recommend every one

Date of stay: March 2018