Lowest prices for your stay
USD 56
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 53
Agoda.com
USD 43
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
eDreamsUSD 56
FindHotelUSD 45
TravelocityUSD 53
All reviews nice hotel hotel service railway station buffet breakfast full marks early morning reception staff business hotel house keeping imran ambience option renovation hospitality km temple connectivity
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

Attached photos are self explanatory. Their were insects in tea kettle. We were charged 3000 for this room which is not even worth 1000. You can’t even wear shorts and sit in the restaurant because it’s full of mosquitoes. Chef don’t even come on shift till 7:30 am but they claim that buffet breakfast will be ready by 7:30 am. Even tea was not available before that. While leaving hotel I was told that manager will call by 6 pm but now already 4 days have passed. “MOST PATHETIC SERVICE AND MANAGEMENT”

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

It is as usual great stay at Citrus Kolhapur. Tanmay and entire mgmt team is superb. Rooms are well maintained
The staff is very hospitable.
Food is simply delicious.
I can not think of any other hotel than Citrus whenever I am in Kolhapur

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
SauravPallial1, Manager at Citrus Hotel Kolhapur, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020

Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for sharing your feedback. We are grateful for these encouraging and kind words of praise.

It is our continuous endeavor to deliver excellent service which meets high standards of hospitality and it is feedback such as yours which is our greatest award and motivates us to continue striving even higher for excellence.

We are delighted to note that Citrus Kolhapur would be your choice of hotel during your visits to Kolhapur and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 17 January 2020

The service was really great and the staff was gentle followed by the quality of the food was great.
Speaking of ambiance its excellent located at the heart of kolhapur city with peaceful surrounding which makes an ideal place for perfect evening.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 January 2020

I wont compare my previous stay with Sayaji here because it wont be fair as the pricing is different.
So let me start my unbiased feedback here.
Firstly I want to appreciate Mr. Imran who is the Restaurant Manager. He is extremely courteous, prompt, proactive and warm. He noted down the concerns I shared with him during my stay and took immediate note. I also observed him counselling his colleagues and giving pep talks. Appreciate the maturity and seniority displayed.
A special mention for housekeeping staff Aniket for his warm behaviour and friendly approach
Room- I had a very uncomfortable stay because my room was opposite the kitchen of Radiant hotel and loud noises from their kitchen till late in night and early morning had me disturbed.
Food - Quality was decent but lot of salt was put.
Towel quality can be better

Room tip: Strictly avoid rooom no. 502
Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
SauravPallial1, Manager at Citrus Hotel Kolhapur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2020

Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Citrus Kolhapur for your stay. We are grateful to you for having spared a few moments in writing a review for on Trip Advisor.

We, as Citrus Hotels operate as no frills full service hotels. We do not intend to substitute a luxury hotel however we do offer an alternate to luxury wherein most of the guest requirements are taken care of with highest level of services.
We also believe that people make a hotel special, giving it heart and soul.
I have conveyed your kind words to Imran and Aniket for whom it is a great source of inspiration.

Rest assured we have noted your comments as above and will ensure a remedial action as soon as possible.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you and do look forward to your return to our hotel in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 2 January 2020

Dirty bathroom, dirty linens and carpets. The shower curtains are with molds and so are the bathroom tiles. Even the comforter was full of mold and yellow stains. The floor too had dirt stains on them and we're dusty. The room had a musty odour. Overall Would not recommend it for a stay

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I can see from your comments that we were not able to live up to your expectations especially in terms of product.Your comments on the web portal “Trip Advisor” unfortunately do not state the visit date for me to investigate the matter.

I would like to apologize most sincerely for the room you stayed in. I have no excuses to offer, but certainly believe that we have failed to provide you the service expected of us.

While I can fully understand that this might have marred your impression of Citrus Hotels, please allow me to assure you that this represents a departure from our normal standards of service and we would greatly appreciate an opportunity to correct your perception. I look forward to hearing from you and in the interim; we remain at your service.

Kindly contact me personally at rm.kolhapur@citrushotels.in as I would welcome the opportunity to restore your faith and regain your confidence in us.