See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 November 2016

i come to this area for my job every 2 weeks and this hotel is my home in Tuscany..
I know the owner and the staff very well and this is the reason why i decided to write something special for them.
i want let you know that you created a very nice and familiar atmosphere
ciao a tutti

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The hotel was nice, clean and with rooms very confortable and big bathrooms with shower and bathtub. When we arrived Francesco, the owner offered us a welcome drink and he really make us feel like home.
The breakfast had a lot of choices, fresh juices and very good gym, pool and spa facilities.
Wifi in the room was very good.
Francesco give us some tips about the places around like- Montalcino, Montepulciano and Pienza- a must see!

This hotel is amazing and the staff is just great!
Thank you guys for make us feel so good.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

I stoped here in this hotel on my way to Naples. What i find here?...well i find a very friendly team that are managing this hotel they made my stay here a real delight. The hotel is quite new the rooms are big and really clean. The possition is really good because is pretty close to the A1 highway. They have also a great place to shop just near the hotel Valdichiana outletville. So i can only recomand these place. Thanks Stefano you made my stay enjoyble.

Date of stay: December 2013
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

My boy surprised me with a stay here for our anniversary! Check-in was very intimate and thorough. All of the amenities and activities wereMy husband surprised me with a stay here for our anniversary! I was so bowled over by the resort...I don't know where to start. Check-in was very intimate and the staff here is so amazing they make you feel like in family. They give us an wellcome drink and fruit and tryed to do all possible to make us happy and they shurley did. The rooms are big and nice maybe the furniture is not so updated.
The dinner was very good aswell we had a seafood dinner. We will come back and so many thanks to that amazing stuff there.

Date of stay: January 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Easy to reach, a hotel equally good for business and holidays. Situated near a highway junction you are close to any road around Tuscany, Umbria and Perugia.
Rooms are big, clean and the service is excellent. A lot of space in the lobby to sit and discuss business or enjoy music, play pool.
Take some trips around by bike to discover true Italy

Highly recommended!