My husband and I chose to get married at Gargonza on 9th June 2012. It was the most magical 3 days of our lives. I'm almost lost for words as to how special this place is. If you are looking for something rustic and a little bit different but forsaking nothing with regards to quality then look no further.
The staff from start to finish could not do enough for us and made the whole experience stress free. As soon as we arrived in Italy for the wedding preparations, Michelle, who works at Gargonza, took us under her wing and did all the jobs I thought I would have to do and left myself and my husband to enjoy our pre wedding holiday.
All our guest commented constantly about the quality of the service and food. It was excellent. The staff, from the Management to the Waitresses are friendly and make you feel like Gargonza is your home.
My husband and I went to Venice for our Honeymoon and as lovely as it was we missed the charm, views, food and staff of Gargonza. We will be returning on many an anniversary as will most of our guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castle of Gargonza is the ideal setting for those who wish a quiet retreat, far from the fast pace of the city and crowded areas, where you may enjoy the pleasure of a good book, strolls amidst nature, and small villages rich with the artistic history of the Tuscan hills, as well as the opportunity to savor the delicacies of traditional Tuscan meals and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Il Castello di Gargonza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Castello Di Gargonza Hotel Monte San Savino
- Il Castello Di Gargonza Italy/Monte San Savino, Province Of Arezzo