“My best experience in Cat Ba”
Review of Cat Ba Climbing

Cat Ba Climbing
Ranked #3 of 43 Tours in Cat Ba
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Even if you are not a Rock Climber, Hidden Valley will take your breath away. Just a quick 3 minute motorbike ride or a 15 minute walk from Cat Ba town is Hidden Valley. With the traditional name of Ang Va, Hidden Valley is one of the most pristine areas on the island and the newest climbing spot on Cat Ba Island. The valley wall is a cut of superb limestone with featured vertical walls,
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went with Cat Ba Climbing for both the half day trek and the half day rock climbing. The trek in the gidden valley was beautiful and quiet, not crowded at all (we were the only group) unlike the other treks in the national park, where all other companies go to. Cat Ba climbing are the only ones to hike in the hidden valley. The real gem though is the bakery at the end of each visit to the hidden valley! The best croissants we've had!
The rock climbing was amazing and challenging. Different routes for all levels, you finish the half day when your hands are numb. The staff was kind and professional. Cat Ba Climbing made my stay in cat ba unforgettable!

1  Thank asafho3
"half day tour"
"a lot of fun"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We did 3 tours ( and a lot of Buddha Belly Evenings ) with the guys from Cat Ba Climbing and were soooo happy. In fact we stayed longer on Cat Ba just because of them. The legendary Mr. Zoom and his team are the best if you look for a place to go climbing and not feel like a customer but like a friend. Had the best time. We love you guys!!! Thank you for everything!

1  Thank Toni H
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I went deep water solo climbing today for the first time! I have indoor climbed before but never outside. The guides were very helpful and safety oriented which was wonderful. I did a half day and I loved It!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We went in a small group to the secret valley and had such an amazing time. Our guide was super helpful and enthusiastic. Safety came first, but fun was the name of the game. I've never climbed before but by the end of the session I was able to experience the full exhilaration of climbing. Maybe now I know why my niece likes climbing so much.

One tip if you're like me and mosquitos find you irresistible - bring the deet spray!