“A must rent apartment!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
JLB_se
“A must rent apartment!!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I rented this apartment end of June to begining of July and all I can is I was AMAZED!
Not only is the owner extremely helpful and courteous the apartment is beautiful.
Situated right next to the main plaza of Los Alcazeres with all the restaurants and bars just round the corner along with the local supermarket you couldn't ask for a more ideal location! The beach also only being a 5 min walk!
The owner is extremely kind and helpful and made sure all was prepared for my stay which was extremely last minute! She got the people out here who look after the property to email me and arranged a collection from the airport straight to the door of the apartment. The guy they sent to meet me at the apartment and hand over the keys was extremely helpful, carried my bags to the room and told me everything I needed to know and even supplied a multi plug adapter the same day when he realised it was missing for the TV. This is a modern apartment with all the luxuries and more plus the beds are extremely comfortable and all applicances brand new! I would definitely stay here again and would rate it 10/10 as I could not fault a single thing! Thank you to the owner (Tara) for allowing me to stay here. It had made my holiday staying in such an ideal apartment. Thank you!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing