“Great Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Living area Living area
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 3
Bathroom
Bathroom
Marble staircase leading to the solarium
Roof top solarium
Los Alcazares beach
Sea view
Promenade
Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Gareth54
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 15 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Spacious well appointed home from home conveniently located for the beach, restaurants and bars. Nice clean secure complex and pool. Lex was very helpful and often around for any advice or information. We’ll look forward to returning back.

5 Jul 2018
Thank you for leaving such lovely comments. I'm really pleased that you had a nice time in Los Alcazares and that you really liked the house and the resort. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
juliej00l...
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Another great stay!”
Reviewed 11 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This is our second visit to this property, its such a lovely home and is very well equipped. There's a supermarket, a few shops and plenty of restaurants nearby. The beach is in walking distance. We really enjoyed our stay and are looking forward to our next relaxing holiday!

13 May 2018
Thank you for your kind comments, I'm really pleased that you like my home. I try to make it a home from home so that a lovely and relaxing holiday can be had by all. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again next year.
Reviewed 19 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

29 Apr 2018
Thank you for leaving such nice feedback, Samantha. I am really pleased that you had a lovely time and that you really liked the house. There have been rumours for years now that the airport will move closer to Murcia but fingers crossed it will remain at San Javier. I very much look forward to welcoming you back again.
Best wishes.
Victoria
Hull
Reviewed 20 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017

27 Nov 2017
Thank you for such lovely comments, I am so pleased that you liked the house and the rooftop solarium. I am really glad that you were able to enjoy quality time together and walks in the sunshine. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Resort663...
“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Very good holiday nice clean accommodation and nice secure surroundings lovely garden and pool area, close to amenities shops bars restaurants and a very good clean beach area, Victoria was very helpful and has a very nice property, which we enjoyed very much and would not hesitate to stay in again.

25 Jun 2017
Thank you for such nice comments. I am really glad that you liked the house and enjoyed your stay in Los Alcazares. I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards Victoria
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing