“Totally relaxed after a holiday staying here”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Sunset View

Exterior of Sunset View house
walkway to pool Sitting room with sliding doors to terrace and garden
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
walkway to pool
Sitting room with sliding doors to terrace and garden
Dining for 6 overlooking the gaden
Master bedrom - set as singles
Master bedroom set as double
Los Alcazares promenade - your local beach.
Evening stroll along the promenade
Water sports on the Mediterranean side of the Mar Menor
Sand castles on the beach
7th hole
Cartagena Port
Giant-man art in Cartegena Port.
Nature's art in Cartagena
Market shopping
Fresh and gorgeous!
Roda golf course from the club terrace.
Roda Golf Club terrace restaurant.
Sunset view at the close of day. Sit on the balcony and watch it go down.!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
572bells
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Totally relaxed after a holiday staying here”
Reviewed 19 March 2018 for a stay in June 2017

We love staying at Sunset View, my husband and I stayed last year for 9nights and have decided to stay here again in June this year. Sunset view is lovely and clean and very comfortable. It has everything you need. Pam let us have access to two bikes which are locked away down below. We found these such fun to ride on and kept us fit at the same time thanks Pam. There are plenty of rentals at Roda Golf but I like to go back to one that I find is comfy and clean and has everything we need. Happy hols

27 Apr 2018
My apologies for the long delay in replying to your lovely review. I was sure I had replied but obviously not. Thank you so much. I was so sorry that your dates were not available for you this summer because your friends this time were restricted to certain dates. I hope you come back to us again. Good guests are always welcome back. Enjoy your holiday!

devon
Reviewed 11 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

14 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for your kind words and I am delighted you enjoyed your self. Many thanks also for looking after the house so well. I look forward to welcoming you again some day soon.
Kind regards

devon
Reviewed 19 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
8 Sep 2016
Isobel,
Thank you very much for the lovely review. I'm delighted you enjoyed yourselves.

Kind regards
zeldaDubl...
Dublin, Ireland
“Fantastic House in a great location”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Great time, from booking to getting there, everything went like clockwork.
Great location in Roda, with probably the best pool in the development.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ease of booking, location
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Sep 2016
Thank you Ken for the review. I'm delighted you enjoyed the holiday.
kind regards

smurf0220
“Our 3 week summer holiday”
Reviewed 2 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Myself my husband and 3 young daughters stayed in this house. The resort is on a golf course which is very well maintaned and has security which makes it very safe. Its only 10mins from the airport which was great. The lovely pool is only a few feet from the house and was clean and never too busy. Our girls loved the pool. We hired a car from roda fm, Dennis was a great help and gave us a lovely welcome. The beach is not far but would need a car. We drove to la manga beach a few times, 30 mins away . Worth a visit. I thought i was in florida. Theres plenty lovely family friendly restaurants in los alcarzares.
The club house is lovely. We often went over after dinner for few drinks and kids had there tablets, wifii was free. The house itself was spotless, very comfortable. I suffer with back problems and can say they have the most comfortable beds ever. Never had any pain during the holiday. over all we had a fab 3 weeks holiday. I would recommend this property, we will definately return.
Thank you very much Pam.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing