Gorgeous setting for pool and views. Food got old after two days (as no other restaurants anywhere near by). Loved hanging out by the pool and getting to walk into the dry forest (fabulous).
In general, the service was hurried and not terribly gracious (the only service we found like this in all of PR). And, though not their fault, two pairs of new new shoes (keens) stolen from outside the room (which we didnt want to bring in as muddy from kayaking), and basically NO follow up from the hotel, apologies or amends at all. Disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC and Wotif.com so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica