“Weeekend away”
Review of Ratho Park Carvery

Ratho Park Carvery
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Kirknewton
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Good food good service. Big portions . Be warned! Not for my daughter. She can eat that girl. Great visit

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised as we came across this quite by mistake.

Staff were really attentive and food was great. Didn’t wait long to have our order taken and we both opted for the carvery which was really good.

Would definitely return if in the area again.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We tried here recently it’s our two young kids. Very family friendly, great park. Staff very attentive. Carvery was standard, did what it says on the can & excellent value.
Will be back!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I sat with my mother enjoy your lunch which was very nice. All of a sudden I could hear shouting to which looked like the manager(tall, dark hair, pale skin) She was shouting loud enough for us to hear at 2 members of staff behind the bar and the language was awful. I wasn’t sure to say something and I felt awful for the members of staff. I really love this place and love the food and service but if that’s how the manager treats staff I won’t be back.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Very pleasantly surprised when we visited this place in January.

The kids helped themselves to a very tasty carvery and we had something from the main menu.

Im not a fan of these places but we were pleasantly surprised. All foood was very warm and very tasty.

Excellent value for money for the 4 of us and worth a visit.