Arrived early, but was shown to the terrace and given tea and coffee while we waited for the room to be made ready. Room was nice, though I think the rooms on the first floor have the best views. Dinner in the hotel was very nice, though I'm glad we had dinner in Marazion as well (@ Ben's Cornish Kitchen - fantastic food). Nice to be a bit out of the main town centre, but be prepared for a 15-20 minute walk into town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Alex Polizzi's favourite hotels, The Mount Haven is a beautiful boutique hotel overlooking Mount's Bay to St Michael's Mount. Recently named 'One of the World's Top 9 Secret Hotels' by CNN, The Mount Haven offers luxurious rooms, many with large balconies or patio gardens. The in house therapy room provides a range of treatments to calm and soothe the senses in an holistic environment. A perfect place to unwind, relax and explore magical and breath-taking West Cornwall. Large free car park for guests. You don't have to be staying with us to enjoy our 2 AA rosette restaurant. With a talented team of chefs we aim to delight the palette from breakfast to dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Mount Haven Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Haven Hotel And Restaurant
- Mount Haven Marazion
- Mount Haven Hotel & Restaurant Marazion, Cornwall