See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2015

Hotel Hirvihaara in Mäntsälä is a old manor which is suitable for the weddings to small business meetings. Very good lunches and meals. The hotel room in new building was nice. There is also opportunities to arrange different outdoor activities outside the hotel: wine tasting and sports.

Date of stay: May 2015
Reviewed 11 May 2015

Great experience. We had the smoke sauna and enjoyed the wonderful cake buffet during our meeting. Fine dinner with charming and tasty wines. Definately worth a visit, even though the location is a bit remote.

Date of stay: April 2015
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Here out away from everything you will find a hidden pearl. From 1916 and renovated carefully lays the nice and charming place with conferences, hotel and food. The smoke sauna was very nice, must not be missed and the surroundings where great. Just lovely and my best recs

Date of stay: September 2013
Reviewed 26 August 2011

My wife and I had truly an enjoyable and memorable 1 night stay at this small boutique hotel. I travel a lot for both business & pleasure and this place certainly stands out, even when compared to many 5 star hotels. It's not easy to find a hotel with this type of unique atmosphere and intimacy. Also, the dinner and the breakfast at the restaurant were excellent, and I was told that many of the incredients used in the dishes came from their own little garden on the manor grounds. The icing on the cake was an unforgettable sauna experience in the traditional Finnish type smoke sauna.

I can warmly recommend this place to everybody and it's ideal for a little romantic getaway or peaceful family or friend get-together. I'm very glad that our Finnish friends recommended this place for us as I'm sure we would never had known to visit this place otherwise. My only complaint is that we were just passing by and could stay just for one night. We will surely pay Hirvihaara manor another, longer visit during one of our future trips to Finland.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank JavierDeEspana
Reviewed 19 June 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Hirvihaara manor after a family celebration also held at the hotel.

The hotel is beautiful with it's olde worlde atmosphere, well kept grounds and friendly but unintrusive service.
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, the food was excellent and the location is just so peaceful and stunning you could easily imagine what it must have been like 100 years ago when the manor was first built.

I would recommend Hirvihaara for a romantic weekend away or for any family celebration.

My only critisism was the lack of shower curtain/door which meant the bathroom was instantly flooded.

Date of stay: June 2011