“Not worth the stop”

Lower Beechmont Kitchen
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Description: Cafe open for dinner Friday and Saturday nights and breakfast and lunch Tuesday to Sunday. Home cooked meals great coffee with bacon and eggs to die for. Check out web page and FB.
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Having visited here a few times over several months I have found that I now prefer to go next door to the shop. The tea I had was pre-made & brought to me which I have never had done before. It was too weak & not to my liking. The food choices were a little too basic & I think the fact that the cafe is empty on most of my visits shows that it doesn't have the same appeal or ability to entice people to want to come back like previous owners did. Very disappointing visit.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Beautiful setting, country style atmosphere and homemade style food. Coffee and Pizzas and cakes were enjoyable. Service was prompt and friendly.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 17 December 2016

Thank you so much to Kylie/Kellie and Kai for such a memorable visit to your restaurant last Saturday afternoon. My ginger- rhubarb muffin came warmed and topped with Maple traced fresh cream and strawberries. My Flat white was divine too. What a friendly beginning to my stay in Lower Beechmont that weekend. The expansive decks are so cozy and beautiful with the rainforest stags and bird nest burgeoning everywhere. I am so looking forward to coming back for a meal one day. With staff and food as I was offered, the homelike atmosphere is a calling me.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Ron was a miner but everyone knew he could cook. So with the downturn in digging up dust it wasn't hard for Ron to know what to do! You gather around creative cooks who can make raw chocolate cookies taste big time, you put on a pasta rice dish smeared in pesto to die for and use a combination of lights and local artist works to help people find a very homely very real country kitchen. This food is cooked with delight. Great value. Great coffee. Say high to Ron for me please... Oh and great pizza earlier in the week... Oh and there are meat dishes I suspect are the real deal as well..

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

A very nice little cafe, restaurant at Lower Beechmont. Our Guests from Summers Sunrise Retreat often visit and pass good comments back to our managers. Our retreat is only 5 minutes up the road. So come and stay at our retreat and visit Beechmont kitchen for a nice meal.

Date of visit: September 2016