End of summer is a pleasant time of peace and quiet in an area very close to big towns like Cortona .and Arezzo. Luigi Pronti and his family treated us warmly and provided incredible breakfasts and an option for dinner on the terraces at night. Excellent meals. Great place for long walks/hikes and a refreshing pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais San Pietro in Polvano, a family-run establishment set in an eighteenth-century converted hamlet in the Tuscan hills, is pure paradise for those seeking a quiet retreat. The panoramic pool is located on one of the terraces overlooking the olive groves and valley and is the perfect spot for relaxing or sipping a drink whilst enjoying the spectacular sunsets. An evening turn-down service adds to the luxurious atmosphere and attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Relais San Pietro in Polvano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais San Pietro In Polvano Hotel Castiglione Fiorentino
- Relais San Pietro In Polvano Tuscany/Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy