The best part of this hotel was the beauty of the place and the hospitality. The meal was wonderful, especially the breakfast prepared by a charming old lady in their kitchen. I chose this place because it was owned by very traditional Italian people, and I was right.
This is a great place for people who don't have a car but want to stay in a not touristy vila. You need to ask the hotel to arrange a taxi in advance but otherwise it is manageable. Get off at Castiglion Fiorentino (between Rome and Florence), and probably 10 minutes taxi ride (30 euro). There are not much to do around the hotel without a car, but I think just sitting by the pool in a quite Tuscan village would be enough! And just wait for the wonderful dinner (not included).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais San Pietro in Polvano, a family-run establishment set in an eighteenth-century converted hamlet in the Tuscan hills, is pure paradise for those seeking a quiet retreat. The panoramic pool is located on one of the terraces overlooking the olive groves and valley and is the perfect spot for relaxing or sipping a drink whilst enjoying the spectacular sunsets. An evening turn-down service adds to the luxurious atmosphere and attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Hotels.com and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Relais San Pietro in Polvano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais San Pietro In Polvano Hotel Castiglione Fiorentino
- Relais San Pietro In Polvano Tuscany/Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy