See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

Tine travel 50 years ago and pay as if this is your kingdom. No service, no toilet paper, no shampoo, but youdon't want to use the tap they call shower anyway.

If you get 5 times delayed by a ferry queue, you might have to. Be prepared for a terrible stay!

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night only because this hotel is close to the ferry camp. We arrived late and left in the morning after break fast. We had a 3 person room and it was small. It's a cheap hotel and the standard is at it's most 2 stars. It was clean, the beds where not very big and they where hard. The breakfast was good so a plus for that. Would I stay here again?? Maybe if I need a couple of hours rest and leave the next day..

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I hunted down and killed 4 huge spiders. Two others escaped me through holes in the ceiling.
The dozens of small spiders and hundreds of tiny, biting gnats I gave up on.
The sticky places on the floor I chose to call "detergent residue" for my own peace of mind.
Toilet was filthy, glad I didn't have to sit on it.
Be adviced that the ramp from the motorway is closed until December 2014 (proprietor told me) so if you arrive by the ferry there's a approx. 20 km detour to get there.
I seriously considered packing up and driving into the night, but I tried to sleep instead. In retrospect I should have just left.
Breakfast buffet opens early (good for me, since I didn't sleep much because of the heat and biting bugs) and the breakfast is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank PerpetuallyBored
Reviewed 13 July 2010

...if you are just driving your way to Germany from Denmark. But the service of the staff made me think for a while that I was part of the film "Psycho" and that I was being helped by Norma and Norman Bates.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dannyboybrazil
Reviewed 17 March 2009

This is not the place for a romantic weekend, but a decent place to stop for a good nights sleep on the road. The place itself looked a bit dated, but the room had been redecorated and was quite nice. The hotel is close to the motorroad, but we did not get disturbed by the traffic in the room. They had a special system that made it possible to check in all night with credit cards. Bathroom, shower only, was also ok. Restaurant had limited meny, but we got good food. Personell was very friendly. Breakfast was good, with plenty to choose from.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple