“Really lovely apartments, nice staff”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Haisa Apartelle

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of property
Free wifi . Breakfast is included. Airconditioned room. Hot and Cold shower. Ref, microwave, vault.
balcony with mountain view
Balcony
Balcony with mountain view
Living and dining area with toilet/bathroom and kitchen
Air-conditioned bedroom
Air-conditioned room  w/ balcony,flat screen TV, coffee table set,locker,safety dep.box  and toilet.
Air-conditioned bedroom
Air-conditioned bedroom with balcony, flat screen TV, coffee table set , locker,safety deposit box
Air-conditioned bedroom with toilet, balcony and flat screen TV
coffee table located inside the bedroom
Toilet with hot and cold shower
stairs going to second floor where bedroom with toilet is located
Living and dining area with Kitchen and toilet/bathroom
Dining area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JonathanC...
London
“Really lovely apartments, nice staff”
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

I really enjoyed my stay here. The apartments are very large and well decorated.

There is a kitchen and dining / living area and a large bedroom.

It's away from the Main Street so it's generally quiet (although there is a rooster nearby that makes a lot of noise from about 3.30am until 7am).

The staff are very friendly and speak good English. They are also very helpful e.g. They helped call a tour company when they were late picking me up.

You get breakfast served in your room. It small but nice. I really enjoyed the mango it was so nice.

The wifi also works very well which is nice.

I'd definitely recommend staying here.

PhilUk197...
UK
“Home from home”
Reviewed 6 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Rented two apartments here, one for my sister traveling and one for my family: wife, six year old and young baby. Apartment has bathroom, shower, toilet, second toilet end suite in the upstairs bedroom. Air conditioning upstairs in bedroom, balcony, kitchen with microwave, cooker, large fridge, dining table for meals. Cleaned often, floors actually clean unlike some note expensive hotels I walked round barefoot and for filthy in. Friendly connected staff, not aloof but just friendly and not artificially so. Location is a short walk from town centre ( a few minutes ) so good. Quiet apart from odd roster call. Checked out the immediate competition next door which was very white but lacked space for a family or essential facilities offered by Haisa. All in all would say I liked this place and couldn't find fault after nine nights, so would certainly recommend this place. Thanks!

Management Response
6 Jun 2016
I am very glad that you like the place. Thank you so much.
meiamethe...
Metro Manila, Philippines
“Worth our monies... lovely place to stay”
Reviewed 20 May 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed in one of the units and it felt like being home. First floor has a very Filipino living room vibe with the wooden sala set, a dining table for 4 and a fridge with full of snacks for fee. There is also a kitchenette where you can cook your meals. It has a stove and a set of dining set. The unit has 2 loos, one on the first floor and one on the second floor. There is also a fan available on the first floor.

Second floor has 2 queens with very good AC which is nice after a hot day tour. It has a balcony with a rack, so you can dry your wet clothes after you got wet from your whole day snorkeling. There is also a safe if you have valuable things that needs to be kept whilst outside.

The free breakfast was very good as well you can ask Perry the front desk lady your choice of morning drink. She is very lovely to chat to as well and very helpful with everything. The service was one of the best I have experienced from desk people. You will feel her sincerity to assist. A very lovely comfortable and clean spotless place to stay plus a superb lovely people who are always there to assist made our stay special. The feeling was very homey I felt like I was staying in one of my relatives. I highly recommend the place, its worth your every penny. Just don’t blame there with the poor internet connection I guess wifi in the area is not really good but I hope they can subscribe to a more stronger wifi connection but the rest was very good. I will definitely stay at Haisa again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the service. Perry was very lovely and always available to assist.
Liked least: mmmm internet connection
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
hibell
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great stay in town!”
Reviewed 29 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Stayed here for 4 nights 1st week of April. Was planning on staying on a "Resort" somewhere else on the island but decided to stay close to town and save on money and time. After searching we decided on Haisa. They took care of transportation to/from airport which was 150 pesos per person. Got welcome drinks (juice) when we arrived late in the evening. Breakfast was served every morning (rice, fried egg, either fried chicken or fried fish) with 3in1 instant coffee and milo for the kids.

Apartment was very clean. A real apartment with downstairs living with a small mini kitchenette. Refrigerator had drinks and snacks for fee, living and dining set. Downstairs had hot/cold shower and toilet. Only negative with downstairs was no TV but hey we are on vacation and no downstairs AC but electric fan available.

Upstairs has 2 clean and comfy double beds. We asked/paid for extra bedding which was a double mattress laid out on floor. This took up floor space but we made it work. Upstairs had cold AC and a half bath. Balcony had a hanging rack where we could hang wet clothing after the day of snorkeling. Small tiny closet so you would have to live off your suitcase if you didn't bring the minimum. Small flat screen TV mounted on high on wall. Negative for upstairs was the half bath. It was tiny. Really had to maneuver oneself through the door way and toilet just to get in. Other than that it was a plus to have a toilet/sink upstairs to do personal business then going downstairs middle of the night.

Forgot the name of the lady who manned the front desk but she was very helpful. When asked if there was somewhere outside to wash since we didn't want to trek into the apartment with sandy shoes she offered an outside water "tank". One of those huge water containers we scooped water out to wash our feet and shoes. Also helpful with getting in contact with our tour operator regarding on time for pick up for one of tours. We also asked if knew a massage service and told us she does and they will come to apartment. We took it up on last night of our stay.

Place is really close to town central. Was about 5 minutes to harbor where tour boats dock. Unfortunately we were so tired from all our day tours we didn't go out into town on our own. Place seem fairly new since the 2 tricycle rides we took back to apartment after dinner we had to "direct" the drivers. Thank goodness we remembered how to go back ourselves. Also, free Wifi. Wasn't strong but free.

For the price and location and what you get...this was a great deal. If you have difficulty managing stairs or need wheelchair access look elsewhere.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean apartment style living with kitchenette
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Shena R
Metro Manila, Philippines
“Great Place and Service!!!!”
Reviewed 27 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

Me and 3 of my friends stayed here for 3 nights and we had a great time!!!

Rowena, the owner, was very accommodating and helpful when I was inquiring about the place. She answered all my questions and I even got a good price!

I made the arrangement and when we got there, all my friends were very happy with the place. It is an apartment type so there was a living room and kitchen (and kitchen amenities) downstairs and a bedroom upstairs and everything was very clean. The linens smelled clean and newly washed. There is a restroom in the bedroom and a bathroom downstairs and both were clean.

We did not see Rowena, but Perry, the staff in-charge there, was very friendly, accommodating, helpful and is always smiling. :) Our apartment was cleaned daily (which we really appreciated) and they also lent us beach towels on the days we went island hopping.

Breakfast was also good. They serve 3 in 1 coffee alongside breakfast but I don't drink coffee and I asked Perry if I could have milo instead and she obliged and the next morning she remembered and I got my milo without me requesting for it again.

On top of this, the place is also in the city center so it is walking distance to mount tapyas, souvenir shops and restaurants and 25-30 minutes away from the airport. :)

All in all, we were all very satisfied with the service and accommodation provided! I will definitely recommend this place to stay at in Coron!

Thanks again Rowena and Perry! Keep up the good job!

Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Service and Cleanliness of the place
Liked least: the internet- the connection was poor
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing