So disappointed with this cottage as have stated in lots of cottages over recent years but have never stated in one quiet like this. First when entering the cottage it had a very strong dog smell (I know this is a dog friendly cottage ) the rooms were all very dirty and dusty the kitchen cooker and microwave I had to wipe over before using sticky dust on all shelves and the floor was very sticky the living room had a most unusual uncomfortable bench settee which was so hard to sit on . Moving on to the downstairs bathroom this was so dirty mouldy and smelt we had to get some bleach and toilet cleaner as the toilet looked as if it hadn't been cleaned for weeks and the upstairs bathroom was even worse the disgusting shower was covered in mould and dirt and the toilet had no lid and the window was not glazed so you looked straight across the road into the neighbours window . The bedrooms were no better full of dust beds uncomfortable even the curtains hadn't been hung right with one curtain hung the wrong way round .The stairs were very steep and unsafe my 80 year old mother struggled to get up and down these . The garden at the back was like an overgrown jungle and no where for the dog to run . This cottage is well overpriced for what it is it could be made nice as the area is very nice close to beach and Lowestoft but it needs a lot of attention and a thorough good clean .