“Brilliant. Just brilliant. ”
Review of New Inn

New Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Bwlch
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

An absolute gem of a place run by fantastic people!

The rooms are comfortable, of a decent size and spotlessly clean. En Suite private shower is of good strength and always hot.

Sarah is a fantastic cook and kept me and my 9 friends extremely well fed - despite the walking and mountain biking I reckon I came back having gained weight.

There’s even a quiz on a Wednesday night! 100% recommend the Brecon Gin too...

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We were staying locally for the weekend and was recommended this pub and it did not disappoint. The owners and staff were very welcoming. A real ale pub which husband enjoyed trying. We booked a table for food as it does get busy and I can see why. The food was fresh hot and absolutely delicious. Husband had lasagne and I had the salmon.....best food in a long time. Thank you.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I, along with 15 other Royal Navy Officers, stayed here for a few nights and all of us were delighted with the facilities and hospitality shown. The bunkhouse was perfect for our needs; clean spacious rooms, private shower and toilet facilities and a shared kitchen to prepare our food prior to our days activities (hill walking & mountain biking).

Greeted with a warm welcome from Neil, we were shown all the facilities and provided with pin codes to our rooms for privacy and security, before enjoying the sunshine in the beer garden, with the obligatory beer/gin combos.

The food that was provided for us was faultless - Great tasting and portion size. every one of us was stuffed!

The hospitality was the undoubtedly the highlight, with everyone of us made so welcome by Neil and Sarah. Thanks ever so much for a great few days!

If I could convince my wife to take up hill walking I’d definitely stay here again!

Buster

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Totally recommended! Neil and Sarah are a really accommodating couple who run a great little pub and bunkhouse. If you’re looking for somewhere to base your Welsh explorations from, look no further.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

The New Inn at Bwlch was recommended by our airbnb hosts during our recent trip to the Brecon area. Wonderful atmosphere, warm hospitality, nice selection of ales and one of the best meals (if not the best) we had during our two week visit to Wales.
Very reasonable prices too. Couldn't recommend more highly!

Date of visit: April 2018