3,902 results
All reviews the executive lounge indian restaurant gallery restaurant the bus flight path imagine spa hydrotherapy pool mr todiwala's kitchen diamond member park and fly excellent hotel main restaurant modern hotel an early flight steam room heathrow airport one night stay
Reviewed 26 February 2016

I had a query relation to my reservation.....the matter was resolved quickly., professionally and to my complete satisfaction. Particular mention must be made to the very sympathetic and understanding attitude of the Guest Services Manager Mandeep Manocha., who arranged a courtesy taxi to Ter 3 for the next morning and allowed access to the Executive Lounge for that first evening. As an Honours Member this was my first experience of Hilton Ter 5 and much like my many visits to the Ter 4 location the hotel was as I would have expected...high standards in all departments.

2  Thank John W
Meredith B, General Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Dear John W

Thank you for placing your review on tripadvisor and for sharing your comments. I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and I know the team will be very pleased as well.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming back in the near future and until then, wish you pleasant travels.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

Went into the bar for a late lunch and there was already two couples in there eating, I waited for a few minutes to see if I would be served; but had to go outside of the bar area to ask at the coffee shop who was serving. Food was pretty good.
Back in the bar at night and after a few beers I could not find any bar staff to sign my check, after waiting for someone to appear for a while no one showed up so I left.
Breakfast 25 minutes I waited; twice the F&B manager spoke to me, once to get my room number, even though my waitress had already taken it with my order, then later on when he asked what I was waiting on. When I replied my food he said he would look into it, on his way back from the kitchen there was a couple leaving and he was more concerned about getting a signature on the check rather than feeding me or passing on information as to how long I was going to wait. I walked over to him and informed him I could not wait any longer as I had a flight to catch, he replied it was being plated up and I replied if that’s the case why did you not wait for it? He offered to send it up to my room, but as I have said earlier I did not have the time.
Once I got back to my room he phoned and offered again to send it to my room.
On checking out the front of house staff was very apologetic and offered to phone him so we could discuss it, and I replied I had already spoken to him enough about it and was short on time to catch my bus and onward flight. I was given a complementary bus ticket and she took my email details, one week later I am still waiting on this email.
It’s fair to say I will not be staying here again

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank David M

Dear David M

Thank you for sharing your experience and taking the time to complete a review on tripadvisor. Please accept my apologies that we did not meet your expectations as a Hilton Hotel on this occasion.

Your feedback is invaluable to us so that we may improve. I was pleased to read that my reception team helped to resolve the matter in a small way and yet sorry that no one followed up with a call to you in person.

I do hope that despite your experience, we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future and until then, I wish you pleasant travels wherever they may take you.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Stayed here on 3/2/16 for one night before holiday. Left my car in their secure car park for holiday duration. The whole procedure was very professional & easy. Very polite, friendly, staff . Lovely quiet,spacious, room, very good facilities. Good breakfast. Used Hoppa bus for terminal transfers which was very easy & hassle free. Would definitely stay here again if travelling from T5 !

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Reg D

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Discovering that the hotel was a £25 taxi ride away or £5 bus ride from terminal 5 did not impress me. The room was clean but cold. Ordering a morning newspaper was an ordeal, with the reception staff telling me that 'i' was not a daily newspaper (eventually spoke to someone who was able to organise this). Breakfast was unremarkable. Porridge took forever to arrive and was virtually inedible.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Cuckooscot

Thanks for your review and for staying with us.

I am sorry that you were not aware that we are a short bus ride from Terminal 5. We remain one of the closest hotels to T5. Heathrow has a perimeter of circa 13km and therefore in relative terms we are very close compared to others.

All our details regarding location are on our website and included in our reservation confirmation.

Please also accept my apologies for the shortfalls regarding your newspaper and porridge. I shall certainly share your feedback with the team for review.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Important to re-review as once given top marks things can always slide. Executive room and access to lounge .....clean, comfortable and quiet. Excellent re-charge before a flight. The one we always come back to. Won't hesitate to stay again.

Room tip: Executive rooms offer complimentary access to the lounge
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Clare W

Thank you for your continued support and loyalty.