“Quality seafood & nice staff”

Republica das Lagostas
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Ferrel
Price range: USD 17 - USD 46
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The best places to eat seafood in Baleal. The staff is super friendly and serves quality ingredients.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Modern restaurant fit mainly to enjoy fish and shells. Fine cuisine. A bit amateur. No matter it is a frirndly place.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent service!!! Very tasty food!!! Best fish and seafood!!!! I would recomand it if you are nearby!!! If we return to Portugal we will definitly visit!!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Went here tonight for a steak because i had been craving it as i don't have red meat that often. So, when i do i like it to be nice. Well this place did not dissapoint me. The steak was perfectly cooked, the sauce was so tasty :) and the accompaniments were lovely too. Price i felt was very fair because the food was great! In the uk i would order a big steak and all the trimmings and two drinks and it would probably be more expensive i feel so i felt fine about the cost. The decor was really nice and the service was also good, i was there by myself and they checked on me but left me to my self as well which i like when i eat solo.

All round nice meal, i would recommend this to a friend ☺

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

A group of nine of us rocket up after a hard day on the beach a d they accommodated us well. Good polite, knowledgeable service. The food was good , I had the baked Octopus and for what we got we all thought it was well priced and would go back.