We stayed at Coco Grove for 7 nights and each day was great! The grounds are immaculate, the service is fabulous and the dinner events they have are well worth going to!
We snorkeled the house sanctuary for hours on end with lots of cool crevices and reefs to explore. We did a dive trip to Apo Island with 2 dives and the guide was great. Nice, slow dives pointing out all the things along the way.
The stars of the show though were the gals and guys at Sunset Restaurant. (MJ, JeJe, Joy--our partners in partying Coco 403!! Mwah!) Sheryl and all the rest!! Never an empty glass, food was amazing, drinks are strong, every thing thought of before we needed to ask. Truly a great group to take care of you. <3
Highly recommend the BBQ and fire dancers--SO MUCH FUN!
The cultural event was also super interesting, talented bunch there!
We miss you all already!! Definitely left part of my heart on that island of fire!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 800 meters of white beach surrounded by turquoise water, Coco Grove Beach Resort offers complete relaxation and rejuvenation. Enjoy and relax in surroundings of complete nature, from tropical gardens, crystal blue sea to spectacular marine life and unbelievable sunsets all on a long white sandy beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Coco Grove Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Grove Beach Hotel Siquijor Island
- Coco Grove Beach Siquijor