“Midweek set meal deal with friends”
Review of Chardonnay

Chardonnay
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Washington
Price range: USD 19 - USD 47
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Th last time I was here was probably over 15years ago, so thought I'd take friends to see if it was still good. Saw the set meal for £16.95 for three courses. Food excellent. Bread scrummy, service from waiter lovely and attentive. Lost its last star because bit dated. Carpet and decor from the 79s, crockery 80's. Old fashioned bar. Wanted a gin and tonic, asked what gins they had... Gordon's. That was it, my friend wanted a white wine, offered sweat to dry, that was it.
But if you can get over that then as I said the food was nice.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We have been to this restaurant on five occasions and each time has been a wonderful meal. Excellent food as always.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We don't go as often as we would like, I've been going on and off since 1983, and this particular visit was a Friday evening (midweek special). The 3 course special is well prepared, presented, and particularly good value at £16.95 a head for an evening meal.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Always a lovely experience to eat in this resturant. The service is second to none and the food excellant

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

My first visit to this restaurant and it was fantastic, great service and reasonably priced, was recommended to me by a friend I will definitely be coming back.