All reviews house master living room steam room waterfall shower private pool ocean villa house manager our honeymoon the resort manager perfect service absolute privacy thai restaurant wine cellar other resorts day bed little touches heaven on earth
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Just one of the best hotels in the world - only a few houses, personalized service all along, feels like home away from home ! The beach is wonderful on the lagoon. The Living Room feels like your own private dining place... WONDERFUL

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
MyrnaF63, General Manager at Naladhu Private Island Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Hello 567ah,

It is with great pleasure that I read your review. I agree with you "the personalized service" at Naladhu "feels like home away from home".

The sublime private atmosphere in the Living Room is second to none. We look forward to welcome you back home. Thank you for your review!

Always @ your service,

Reviewed 12 September 2018

This was my first time to the Maldives with my boyfriend and we didn't know what to expect. We chose Anantara because it was a 45 minute boat ride (sea plane not required) from the airport and the reviews were incredible. Anantara far exceeded ALL of our expectations. From the second we got off the plane Malda greeted us and sorted out our transportation to the island. We originally booked on the Veil island on an overwater bungalow with pool which was absolutely incredible. We had a deck with a pool, lounge chairs and steps right into the lagoon. Our bungalow came with an in house butler, Mahir. Mahir is the BEST. He made the impossible happen and I cant say enough great things about him. I brought a go pro but forgot my SD card, he arranged for me to have an SD card. Once he found out my boyfriend kept kosher he arranged to have us meet with the chef so he could specially prepare my boyfriend his meals. They BOUGHT US NEW PANS! the hospitality and level of care is insane and though this place is very pricey its worth every penny and makes the experience so amazing. Mahir gave us a tour of Naladhu the private island and we decided to switch to a beach view villa on Naladhu after 2 days on Veli. We were very sad Mahir could not come with us to Naladhu.

We met Mimi on Naladhu, the resort manager and she is a gem. She took very good care of us. She went above and beyond in regards to everything. The villa was beyond anything I could have dreamed of - with outdoor shower, steam/sauna, jacuzzi and a massive pool you can jump into from the bedroom. We had breakfast free included with our stay and usually ate at the Sushi restaurant, Origami, with Chef Gharib who is the MAN. He is an amazinnnnnggg sushi chef and was making us special order boats of sushi that were so fresh and delicious.

We mostly hung out on the beach and in the room. The water is amazing. We came from Los Angeles and everyone asked us why we were going so far to go to another beach, but you can't compare. The beaches here are incredible - the most beautiful color teal ocean and white sand. Perfect weather everyday sunny and 85 degrees (on off season!) This place is truly magical and we will definitely be coming back to Anantara.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MyrnaF63, General Manager at Naladhu Private Island Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Hi jmkramer4,

I am really happy you got to share your experience with our TripAdvisor community. I am so glad that both Anantara Veli and Naladhu Private Island "exceeded ALL of your expectations". Moreover, I thank you for sharing with our readers that we are Kosher friendly, as guest might wonder if their Kosher requirements will be good taken care of and you have brought a bright light into it.

I will make sure to share with Maher your kind comments about his service. As well, I will share with Chef Gharib how thankful you are for the delicious and fresh boats of sushi. I agree with you, both of them are outstanding.

Once again, I thank you for sharing such specific and personal details of your stay, so our readers can benefit from your experience. We look forward to your next trip all the way from Los Angeles to our stunning private island.

Always @ your service, take care,

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We booked in Naladhu island for three nights. We choose it as it is one of the anantara resorts in Maldives. Also it is one of the three islands connected by small boats which runs every 5 minutes.

When we arrived they took us to our room (ocean pool house room 11). We met the lovely manager Mimi with our great assistance Thandi. They were very professional and helful. They took us through our room and explains all the room facilities. The house was with halfboard, and what makes our island special is that the breakfast can be served at any time during the day. Our house was spacious with a large size swimimg pool overlooking the ocean. The room was very clean (they clean the room twice a day). In te room you can find the indoor and outdoor shower with steam room. They provide you with the luxurious Elemis products toiletries. The room is equipped with tea and coffe (nespresso) machines. They also renew your fruit basket every day.

Our island is one of the three anantara island which we can take the small boat to the other side of the island by just 1 min ride. However, no guests from the other islands are allowed to enter our island. The SPA and restuarants are in the other Island. Which makes our island so private and very relaxing. We tryed the anantara massage in SPA located in dhigu island, which we highly recommend especially at the day time to enjoy the view of the ocean while having your massage done. All of the ocean houses are just few minites walk to te beach. We tried the beaches in all the other island, but we found that our island beach is the best to swim and snorkel.

Finally, I would like to thank the people who make our stay memorable: the lovely Mimi (the manager), the great Thandi (our room patio), the gentle Samir, the active hassan (our swiming trainer), the friendly Amir and Joe (from the buffet reataurant).

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Farah83
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We've been there a few times and it truly is a fantastic luxury private island. A lot of privacy and charm of a small luxurious boutique resort but with the possibility to go out to the other resort islands for dinner and activities. Never a dull moment unless you choose to have one. Food is a little expensive but als great quality and very divers. Staff is super friendly and really makes you feel special.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Mimi the resort manager was indeed the highlight of my trip to Naladhu. Heartfelt first class customer service. The Island is small and secluded, the rooms are furnished with elegance and comfort. I suggest staying at Bilhel ocean view room right in front of the reef. No more than 3 days. Activities unfortunately overpriced and run by individuals who didn't care much.

Room tip: Bilhel or similar type. All comforts. Huge outdoor bathroom with Pool
Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Massimovitz
Myrna F, General Manager at Naladhu Private Island Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Massimovitz,

Thank you for sharing your great experience with our TripAdvisor travelers. I am so glad that our "heartfelt first class customer service" was the highlight of your trip. Our goal is to make you feel right at home. I agree with you, the beauty of our Houses is that they "are furnished with elegance and comfort", and no doubt it is a combination to delivery the ultimate luxury experience.

For your next stay, please feel free to make your reservations directly with us for the best rates guaranteed. You may contact me directly at +960-792-7001 or send me an email at mfernandez@naladhu.com.

Once again, thank you sharing your review and I look forward to meet you again in the near future in our stunning private island.

Always @ your service,