All reviews pool villa our honeymoon fish house tour the general manager scuba diving boat ride reef sharks domestic flight outdoor shower overwater villa remote location remote island private island tuna private dinner main pool
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Excellent beautiful amazing place to visit as a couple or even as a family like us.... it’s really paradise It will make you 10 years younger...The Island so remote, very natural, nothing artificial, lots of reef And plenty of amazing colorful fishes which make it great for snorkeling.....It’s honestly is a natural beauty.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank a_khayal
GM_Park_Hyatt, General Manager at Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear a_khayal,

Thank you for your kind review!

We are happy to read that we were able to provide you and your family with a great vacation. Thank you for appreciating our natural set-up, great house reef and service provided by my colleagues

We look forward to have you back at our resort, until then I remain at your disposal for any further assistance you may need

Reviewed 1 September 2018

First of all, I would like to say my disappointment might be from that I had a high expectation for Park Hyatt. I stayed in Park Hyatt NYC before and the experience was amazing that I decide to go Park Hyatt Maldive.

This time, we stayed in the park villa for 3 night and water villa for 1 night. I would say space and architecture wise, Maldive Hyatt had done a good job.

However, the vibe in Maldive Hyatt hadn't been pleasant since the first day we arrived. Staff work there were not smiling genuinely. When we passed by, we were always the one greeting them first. I am really not sure what culture Maldive Hyatt try to give customers. From restaurants and our butler, staff all looked like tired of this job.

The food in Maldive Hyatt was not worth the price. I understood it is difficult to bring food to an island. But if you decide to charge customers for Michelin 3 stars restaurant price, you should have a similar level of restaurant service and food. We had dinner buffet paying $130 each, but the most special food on the night was they bbq tuna, pork, and squid. I am not too sure how them worth $130 dollars. And the night, chef looked unhappy and made most of the food overcooked. We were guessing too many orders coming in at once, so he was feeling stressed? Plus, all the buffet restaurants there have lids for their food which is great, but there is no place to put the lid on. It made us feel awkward. We were super confused if we hold a plate on one hand and hold a lid on the other hand, how are we getting food with tong? It is small little details, but it does show how much Maldive Hyatt care for details.

I personally think the key to being a luxury resort, the service and atmosphere should make customers consistently feel warm and welcoming. But I got very disappointed with Maldive Hyatt because I didn't feel it from there at all.

In the end, I had to mention there are some beautiful facts about Maldive; for instance, the snorkeling was fun and the beach was pretty. So, I might go back to Maldive again. But I will never go back to Maldive Hyatt.

Room Tip: From park villa, you can walk to the beach and have a afternoon tea in there. It is pretty good.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Eva C

Dear Eva C,

Thank you for your review!

First of all please accept my most sincere apologies for not meeting your justifiably high expectations. While you found the snorkeling 'fun', beach 'pretty' and resort architecture'good', I am disappointed to see that our food and beverage pricing and our customer service did not impress you.

While we are fully aware of the fact that sometimes we fall short of our guests' expectations and we continuously strive to improve ourselves further, one thing that often gets praise even from our 'not so happy' guests is the warm, genuine and authentic service provided my colleagues, it is pity that we were not been able to make you feel the same.

I understand your disappointment due to not getting a complimentary upgrade to higher villa category and we not been able to accommodate your request for a late checkout from water villa (only due to very high occupancy and limited inventory of water villas), I see how this may have contributed to your overall dissatisfaction with the resort and with my colleagues who otherwise consistently receive wonderful comments on all social media platforms including TripAdvisor and via personal emails over their amicable,genuine and personalized service they provide on daily basis.

Maldives as a destination is indeed an expensive place if compared with some parts of the world, one of the main reasons as you have rightly said, is the fact that almost everything that are used here is imported from outside. With freight, import,customs GST and other mandatory and fixed costs does effect overall price of the final product. I am happy to confirm that our resorts' food and beverage pricing remains in line with other similar resorts in the region

Eva C, I sincerely hope that you will consider coming back to us in the future so that you can experience the true Hadahaa experience, until then I remain at your disposal for any further assistance you may need

Reviewed 1 September 2018

We have just returned form 7 nights celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. We couldn’t recommend Park Hyatt Hadahaa more, with every effort made to make our stay special. The staff are exceptional, authentic and kind (special thanks to Hamdhoon, Shuja, Riff and Natalia).The overwater Bure is essential, with amazing marine life at your back door. We did 5 dives, all were amazing and we were lucky to be accompanied by a pod of hundreds of dolphins on 2 occasions.This 5 star resort delivers at every level and although we traveled as a couple this time we will definitely return with our children one day.If you’re looking for a week in paradise with personalised attention to detail, this is your best option!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank Compass330484

Dear Compass330484,

Thank you for your recommendation !

We are delighted to see that you call us 'simply the best' ! I am also glad to read that you enjoyed the marine life offered by our 360 degree house reef, dive and most importantly the authentic and genuine service provided by my wonderful colleagues.

We all are eagerly looking forward to next visit with your kids, until then I remain at your disposal or any further assistance you may need

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We decided on this island despite the long travel required (Flight plus speedboat) to get there after reading rave reviews about the house reefs, unfortunately the house reef were heavily bleached and from what we were told the entire atoll were impacted.

It is a beautiful resort and services is top notch nonetheless, the beach happy hour were awesome, great for relaxing and do nothing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KaiWap

Dear KaiWap,

Thank you for your review!

I am happy to see that you found our resort and services ' top-notch', enjoyed our beach, happy hour and overall relaxing atmosphere of the island. Our reef like almost all reefs in the region was affected by El Niño in 2016, however during last two years a major part of the reef has recovered and rest continue to do so. Being one of the most healthy reefs around, our guests continue to experience the wonderful underwater treasure that we have around our island

I sincerely hope to see you again on the island in the future, until then I remain at your disposal for any further assistance you may need

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is such a beautiful Hotel/Resort. Great Snorkeling and excursion which add priceless memories. From them moment we stepped off the plane the Staff ensured we were well taken care of. There was nothing more we could have asked for to make our stay better.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank kevindG137CC

Dear kevindG137CC,

Thank you for your kind review!

I am happy to see that we were able to provide you with a great stay and 'priceless memories'. We all look forward to have you back in the near future, until then I remain at your disposal for any further assistance you may need

Best regards