Diamonds Athuruga(Athuruga Island)
USD 1,953
W Maldives(Fesdhoo Island)
USD 1,833
  • Pool
Kandolhu Maldives(North Ari Atoll)
USD 1,731
  • Breakfast included
Safari Island Resort(Mushimasgali Island)
USD 2,024
USD 1,010
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Ocean Beach Inn(Hangnaameedhoo Island)
USD 73
USD 1,126
USD 596
USD 580
2,417 results
All reviewsour honeymoonall inclusive packagewater villafisha la carte restaurantspecial thankswine tastingsea planeapple tvindian oceanhis teammale airportmini barhouse tourmain restaurantdifferent themeflip flops
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We booked 1 week in a senior water villa to celebrate our 38th anniversary. We were impressed with the resort as soon as we landed in male. The resort had staff waiting for us and quickly checked us in for the float plane trip. Brought us to the float plane airport where they have a lovely lounge for people to relax while waiting for the flight. A bonus was we could do the check in process while we were at the lounge. When we landed the staff were eagerly awaiting us and all senior staff greeted the guests at the pier. Went to the reception area where there was a station with your name on it. They took your footwear and gave you flip flops. This is a barefoot resort, even for restaurants! The only time you may want the footwear is walking along the boardwalk to your room as the wood can become very hot, but they even are prepared for barefoot as there was a container of water with a ladle every 10 meters or so to cool your feet! Room was great, very large, outdoor tub, huge deck with loungers and chairs. You walk down the deck stairs to the water and there is a shower on the stairs to wash off the sea salt. Lots of fish, even rays and small sharks right off the deck! The room was very well appointed and the minibar nicely stocked and restocked every morning. There was no waiting for your room to be serviced, every day it was done while we were at breakfast. The snorkeling at the resort was amazing, so many different fish, eagle rays, sharks (small) and even manta rays right at the resort, we have been all over the world and this was the best we have encountered. We did have a couple of issues but Sasha has empowered her staff and they dealt with it in a manner that was more than satisfactory. The food was delicious, never had a bad meal. Drinks are free flowing and for the most part the bar service was very quick. I recommend the Totem bar for lunch, burgers were amazing. This is our 3rd different Constance Resort and they will always be our number one choice in the Indian Ocean. Hope to return here one day. many thanks to Sasha and her staff for the wonderful job they are doing at this beautiful resort.

Room Tip: Some of the water villas do not have water access due to the shifting sand bar, I am sure this changes season to season.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tgrdecker
MoofushiResort, General Manager at Constance Moofushi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear tgrdecker,

Sunny Greetings from Constance Moofushi.

Thank you for sharing this lovely review about your stay with us.

I am glad that you chose us to celebrate your 38th anniversary and that you had a wonderful week on our island. It is a pleasure to see that you can call us a “true paradise” and that every aspect of your stay was up to your expectation starting from well-appointed villa and finishing with the dining experience.

We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This island and this hotel is just amazing! It is really what you see in the pictures - what a place! The most beautyful beaches I have ever seen and wonderful rooms. We stayed two nights in a beach villa and two nights in a senior water willa. They vere both very beautiful furnished - real luxury! The staff is so very helpful and friendly and they do everything for you. The food was god and I would really like to recomend to have fish at the a la carte restaurant on the beach - very good! We also tried the SPA which was just fantastic! Thanks so much for a lovely time in a beautiful place!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Helene C
MoofushiResort, General Manager at Constance Moofushi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Helen,

Sunny Greetings from Constance Moofushi!

Thank you for sharing your kind review with us and TripAdvisor community.

It seems that we exceeded your expectations in all areas from your well appointed beach Villa and Senior Water Villa.

Our Culinary team always strive to provide each and every one of our guests the best food experience.

My team and I would be delighted to welcome you back for a second stay on our Jewel Island in the near future

With the best regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I booked Moofushi as a surprise for my wife’s 60th birthday.
We arrived in style on the sea plane to be greeted but the manager senior colleagues which made us feel very special
That’s where the magic begins
I cannot put into words what was ahead just an amazing experience full stop .
The staff one and all were beyond brilliant
People highlight certain staff I’m not as every last one of them were amazing from senior managers to the ground staff , so polite ,helpful nothing is too much trouble for any one of them
Food was fantastic , service top notch
Cleanliness of bungalows faultless
General look of the island spotless
You may get bored with reading such glowing reviews my advice is to stop as they will all say the same , just book the holiday of a life time and sample what we have just experienced
I look forward to reading your reviews and then I can say told you !!
My thanks to everyone involved with the moofushi experience just don’t change

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris G

Dear Chris,

Sunny Greetings from Constance Moofushi.

Thank you so much for choosing Constance Moofushi as the destiantion for your suprise birthday gift for your wife.

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us from the moment you arrived, your dining experience and your villa. Indeed our team members are very passionate and caring and I am pleased to see that they made you feel special.

We will be delighted to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and l have recently returned from our second trip to Moofushi. This was a big deal for us as my husband “never” visits the same place twice! Fortunately he doesn’t regret breaking his golden rule.
Our first visit was to celebrate my “big” birthday, this time we arrived with friends we made in the Manta bar 2 years ago.
We were delighted to see some familiar faces - Rifkhan and Adam in the Manta restaurant and Husny in the Totem bar. The people who made our last trip so memorable welcomed us back like old friends, and made us feel even more special this time.
We were delighted to hear that Rifkhan had been promoted to assistant restaurant manager- so well deserved!
It has to be said, every member of staff we met deserves praise and a mention, but in particular: Sheeyam, who looked after us so well at lunchtime in the Manta restaurant ; he always found time to chat, and hearing about his family was very interesting. Adam, who always managed to accommodate our party of 6 even without prior warning- thank you for our beautiful table decorations on our last night.)
James, who’s shy but attentive care was exemplary, Husny, who’s beaming smile was a tonic, and to the sommeliers: Nash, Thanesh, & Marlon.
This post is really a thank you note to the whole staff.
l can’t add anything new to other reviews, ( other than to defend any unreasonable criticism).
Keep up the good work. Moofushi will be forever in my heart.
Phillip & Elaine

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank traveldee14
MoofushiResort, General Manager at Constance Moofushi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Phillip & Elaine,

Sunny greetings from Constance Moofushi Maldives!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and it is our great pleasure to welcome you back again to our little paradise.

I am delightful to see that we managed to meet your expectation for the 2nd time around and that you did not regret that you broke your golden rule. Indeed, we pride ourselves to have such a very passionate and dedicated team members with us.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Overpriced, Overcrowded, overhyped.

There's a whole splew of positive reviews about this place which makes me wonder whether any of these people have actually stayed in a real 5 star resort?

I'm sure the management will come back with some PR fluff saying blah blah we regret blah blah world class blah blah.

Go at your own risk.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
17  Thank ThomasDLCF

Dear Thomas,

Sunny Greetings from Constance Moofushi.

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us.

I am disappointed that we did not live up to your expectations. The whole team at Constance Moofushi is passionate in ensuring that all of our guests have a memorable experience and will continue to strive to do so.