“Amazing family getaway!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Eesha_slp
“Amazing family getaway!”
Reviewed 11 December 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

Views! Views! Views!! The views from this home are breathtaking....My parents were born in Haiti and I had not been there to visit in years so my husband and I thought it would be great to go with the kids. My mother came along as well. We wanted to stay near the beach away from the hustle and bustle of the city. This vacation rental came highly recommended so we booked it with confidence. Upon arriving to the home, the staff was very inviting. They showed us around the property and told us to make ourselves at home. My 7 year old and one year old immediately ran to the ocean and pretty much stayed there for our entire week's stay! We ate fresh lobster, we sunbathed, our meals were delicious and were eaten everyday on the dining area at the end of the pier with views of the gorgeous ocean. The property was safe and close to other attractions. The staff treated us very well! Whatever needs we had were take care of immediately. We just told them what we wanted to eat and it was cooked. :-) My family thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Martin's Landing and would suggest it to anyone for a nice getaway.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing