“Restaurant”

Ranked #8 of 33 Restaurants in Rawtenstall
Price range: USD 0 - USD 41
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ninos Rawtenstall, founded in 1986, is a Family-run, Authentic, Italian Restaurant. We pride ourselves on Great Service, Fantastic Italian Cuisine and a Gorgeous Venue that will keep you returning time after time...
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Just no atmosphere these days.
Went Xmas eve as always. Hardly any music or customers. Staff improved. Much better atmosphere before they decorated etc.
Over priced food.

2  Thank Muckyearth

Reviewed 5 July 2017

The restaurant is large and spacious with reasonable seating, good menu plus specials, friendly service and good food. We parked on street, but think there is a car park at the rear.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

My message to Ninos.....Don't judge a book by it's cover!
I now understand what is going on here.
My 1st two visits to Ninos and I'm dressed very casually and get really disappointing (in fact downright poor service), 3rd visit I come dressed a lot smarter and with overseas business colleagues and we get great service, decide at that point that my first 2 visits were maybe just unlucky timing and given great reviews made by others I assume that the norm is more like my 3rd visit...... nope.
Just been with my wife to Ninos and after a tough day we are both dressed pretty casual (she is still pretty, I am very casual). Aside from the excellent professional blonde lady at front desk the service is shockingly bad again.
Food was very good so no complaints there, but initially we were led to the worst table in the place (on a cramped mezzanine bang up against a service station) despite there being loads of much better tables sitting empty, so I had to insist we were moved, then they started serving starters before bringing wine, and during the meal they simply ignored us to the point we had to get up twice to get service. It also wasn't pleasant seeing a senior waiter continuously focus & letch horribly over a table of young women just down from us.
I moved in to the area a while ago to take on the running of a major manufacturing business here, and as part of that I take customers & colleagues out for meals most weeks, I also eat out with family quite a lot. On average I reckon that between work & personal stuff I spend between £1k & £2k a month in restaurants in Rawtenstall. This last £98 will be the last bit of company or personal cash that I spend in Ninos.
A place that judges & treats people on appearance alone isn't a place that deserves patronage in the modern world.

3  Thank Johnfcooper
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We've been coming to Ninos for years and years and it has always kept that authentic quality feel. Love this place.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

3rd visit and finally I get why it gets such good reviews from a lot of people.
1st two visits I've been very far from impressed and only returned as my guests were so keen on an Italian meal. However this time I encountered a great welcome from a professional & engaging front of house, food was very good (calamari best I've had anywhere in ages), and wine excellent. I assume the head waiter was the main man as the whole place had a different more positive feel than my previous visits here, and everyone seemed more focused on the customer and on delivering a genuinely high level of service. If this was the norm I'd be delighted .......let's see after next visit!

1  Thank Johnfcooper