“Need to find a good coffee after 2pm in this tourist area?”

Banjo's Bakery Cafe Beerwah
Ranked #5 of 9 Quick Bites in Beerwah
Description: Banjo's Bakery Café is a bakery café with a difference. We combine freshly baked breads, sweets, savouries, pies & pastries with quality espresso in a dine-in café environment. We really do have something for everyone!
Reviewed 29 October 2021

Banjos Bakery is really a Cafe rather than a restaurant. However It has affordable savoury and sweet items to snack on, and wonderfully- you can still get a coffee from very early morning until after 4:30. In the afternoon. Friendly helpful staff too. Great spot worth going off the main road (Steve Irwin Way) enroute to Maleny or the Sunshine Coast to take a break
. Nice surrounding area to explore as well.

Date of visit: October 2021

Reviewed 4 October 2020

Stopped in for Brekky and was greeted by a beaming friendly smile (Amy) who provided us with great coffe and a delicious breakfast..... thanks girls it was an awesome start to our day 😊👍🏽

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank Pammyatthebeach
Reviewed 29 August 2020

Horrible experience at Banjos Beerwah early this morning. I frequent this location several times a week and the staff there are usually lovely. There was a new woman working and she was not friendly at all and was abrupt with her staff and the customers. There is more but I will contact Banjos head office directly to inform them. Very disappointed with our visit there!! Oh well, we do live in Beerwah and The Coffee Club is only just across the parking lot.

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank marjoriew707
Reviewed 21 June 2020 via mobile

For the last few years I have been in the habit of buying a potato pie after doing my shopping. Because I am not keen on meat but love the flavour in the potato, I have an agreement with my dog that I will leave the meat for him. Despite the increasing price the amount of filling has been decreasing over time and my dog has been blaming me for the reduced meat he gets to eat! However, last weekend I had a potato pie that was really well-filled and delicious. My husband was with me and loved the meat mixture - so dog missed out completely. So good to see a full pie again. Banjos Beerwah also make great coffees and all their food is fresh and tempting.

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank lpl51
Reviewed 22 February 2020

Discovered Banjos in Tasmania. Delighted to find them in Queensland in Cleveland, Redcliffe and now Beerwah. Usually have a Cape Grim meat pie and a blueberry custard tart. Very nice. However both times I have been to the Beerwah cafe the tables have been very untidy, lots of crumbs everywhere and used napkins lying on seats. And both times the cafe has not been busy. Moving to the area in the near future and not a good look for visitors. Maybe a bit more staff training/supervision?

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank sngb1956
BanjosCorporation, Marketing at Banjo's Bakery Cafe Beerwah, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Good morning,

Thank you for contacting us, we are disappointed to hear you experienced this. Would you be able to send your contact details to: info@banjo's.com.au? The store manager will contact you directly about this issue.

Kind regards,