“Bad Service and Experience at Beerwah Banjos”

Banjo's Bakery Cafe Beerwah
Ranked #5 of 9 Quick Bites in Beerwah
Description: Banjo's Bakery Café is a bakery café with a difference. We combine freshly baked breads, sweets, savouries, pies & pastries with quality espresso in a dine-in café environment. We really do have something for everyone!
Reviewed 29 August 2020

Horrible experience at Banjos Beerwah early this morning. I frequent this location several times a week and the staff there are usually lovely. There was a new woman working and she was not friendly at all and was abrupt with her staff and the customers. There is more but I will contact Banjos head office directly to inform them. Very disappointed with our visit there!! Oh well, we do live in Beerwah and The Coffee Club is only just across the parking lot.

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank marjoriew707

Reviewed 21 June 2020 via mobile

For the last few years I have been in the habit of buying a potato pie after doing my shopping. Because I am not keen on meat but love the flavour in the potato, I have an agreement with my dog that I will leave the meat for him. Despite the increasing price the amount of filling has been decreasing over time and my dog has been blaming me for the reduced meat he gets to eat! However, last weekend I had a potato pie that was really well-filled and delicious. My husband was with me and loved the meat mixture - so dog missed out completely. So good to see a full pie again. Banjos Beerwah also make great coffees and all their food is fresh and tempting.

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank lpl51
Reviewed 22 February 2020

Discovered Banjos in Tasmania. Delighted to find them in Queensland in Cleveland, Redcliffe and now Beerwah. Usually have a Cape Grim meat pie and a blueberry custard tart. Very nice. However both times I have been to the Beerwah cafe the tables have been very untidy, lots of crumbs everywhere and used napkins lying on seats. And both times the cafe has not been busy. Moving to the area in the near future and not a good look for visitors. Maybe a bit more staff training/supervision?

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank sngb1956
BanjosCorporation, Marketing at Banjo's Bakery Cafe Beerwah, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Good morning,

Thank you for contacting us, we are disappointed to hear you experienced this. Would you be able to send your contact details to: info@banjo's.com.au? The store manager will contact you directly about this issue.

Kind regards,
Team Banjo's

Reviewed 25 January 2020 via mobile

We were a lil bit disappointed with this bakery. The service and window selection looked first rate, so props to them for that. The coffee wasn't very nice and we weren't impressed with the pre-made bacon and egg brioche. Some things should just be made fresh, especially when you're charging like they're going to made fresh.

Date of visit: January 2020
BanjosCorporation, General Manager at Banjo's Bakery Cafe Beerwah, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us, we are disappointed to hear you experienced this! Would you be able to send your contact details to info@banjos.com.au? The store manager will contact you directly about this issue.

Kind regards,
Team Banjo's

Reviewed 28 October 2019 via mobile

I have popped in here this morning, and the staff on their shift here today are amazing! So friendly, and efficient. I have been sitting here for a while and they are being so nice to everyone.
The coffee is.good as always, and the toasty was fresh and hot

Date of visit: October 2019