“Our youngest wants to teleport the restaurant back home!”
Review of Approdo

Approdo
Ranked #16 of 33 Restaurants in Murano
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We had a prosciutto-funghi pizza with an excellent crust, two great lasagnas and a fantastic - recommended by the waiter - prosciutto tortellini !
Everybody wanted to share and we had to decide that all dishes were perfect.
Quote by our 8-year old for the 'minecraft' -minded: " I wish I had an enderman so he could teleport the whole restaurant back home"

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We came in for a pit stop and are greeted by a friendly waiter who asked us if we are having lunch or just drinks. So we said we are going to just have drinks. After a while, the boss came by and ask if we’re ready to order. I had a can of peach tea and we order two more beers. Only one beer came. While we’re enjoying ourselves with the beer, he came by and ask if we wanted to order somemore. We said we’re only for drinks and his attitude is basically trying to chase us away, he also make sure we understand that the Restaurant only serves people who order food. Well, obviously we werent happy and we immediately left after that. Its important to mention that the restaurant is not even full, we are not taking a lot of spaces. I dont see the point of him doing this. disappointing !

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Every time we are in Venice we try to make a stop to Murano just to grab a pizza there. Very nice place for brunch

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We dropped in here on the way to a glass factory and it was perfect for what we were looking for. Speedy service. Good quality pizza and all at an decent price. We left happy.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

I went in this place with my wife , while waiting the ferry to bring me back to Venice .
So I ordered 2 cappuccinos , nothing special , the cappuccinos weren't good at all , pretty average if you compare with the rest of Italy where coffee are amazing , here in a scale from 1. To 10 those where around 5 ...
the guys at the bar was really nice so I didn't mind to much , plus was really cold outside so it was good that we could stay inside for awhile .
But then th moment arrived and I ask d for the bill ...
I was shocked !!!!
7 €. For 2 cappuccinos !!!!
OMG!! I toughly there was I mistake so I asked a couple of times to check better as there weren't any menus hanging anywhere around that could explain such a price !
I'm not being stingy , but 7€ for 2 cappuccinos , in a normal bar , Ava rage taste and zero service it's a total RIP OFF!!!
One star it's being lindi can't even immagine if you have a beer what could I hey ask you !

Date of visit: December 2017