“Yummy spaghetti Vongole. Gorgeous setting.”
Review of Da Tanduo

Da Tanduo
Ranked #1 of 2 Bars & Pubs in Murano
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

We had a great time for a family lunch here. Picture perfect view by the river. Friendly waiter. Perfect Vongole (and I order Vongole whenever it is on the menu and can pick a good one). Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Typical touristic place with rude staff. We asked if we could have some drinks on the terrace. The waiter said this was no problem but this was followed by very impolite behavior. After we received our drinks we were not allowed to have olives and the whole terrace was taking away around us.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Not the friendliness greeting, waiters first words, are you eating lunch? If not you must go!
However we did eat, the food was delicious. Good portion sizes and very tasty.
Lovely setting sat outside with nice views of the busy town.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

In all the cities we’ve been to, I have never had a waiter throw the menu at me. This after he huffed when we simply asked for one. Incredibly rude. I should have checked the reviews but we were tired and just sat down for espressos and a croissant. Average at best. Avoid this place like the plague.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I hadn't checked the reviews before eating here and now wished I had. The waiter was rude, the lasagne was cold in the middle and the portion was tiny. Such a lovely location by the canal. What a shame about everything else

Date of visit: July 2018