“The most delicious fish!”

Trattoria Valmarana
Reserve with
Trattoria Valmarana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Murano
Price range: USD 23 - USD 114
Cuisines: European, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I visited Trattoria Valmarana in Murano for lunch, it was around two and we were starving. The location is great and right in front on the Glass Museum, they have outdoor seating right on the canal as well as a garden inside. If you’re not a fan of the heat sit indoors, the AC is on.
We had a platter of starters to share - the polpettine di baccalà mantecato and the scampi in saor are a must. Do try.
We then had spaghetti al nero di seppia and spaghetti allo scoglio - spaghetti with mixed fish and mussels, so so good. We were so full from all the food we couldn’t have our second course. We did however have the most amazing tiramisù. All in all it was a great experience , food, service and wine! I highly highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Food excellent, service is kind and extraordinary. If you are around here don’t miss a wonderful and typical food. Not so many tourists. In fact more local people so you can be sure that the quality is excellent. I ordered the Burrata and then the frittura mista. Don’t miss it.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Great food, sea food was very good, beaf carpaccio was also excellent. The “fritura valmarana” very good, very recomended!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch and the food was ok, nothing special! But the service was terrible it took 30 minutes just to get our drinks.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Had an excellent lunch there on their patio by the canal. I had the ravioli with chocolate and orange. What a treat! Everyone around me was speaking Italian and that's always a good sign. The waiter was super friendly and told me all about the magnificent water glass on the table. Turns out it was designed and created by one of the Murano artisan artists. So light and so Kandinsky! I liked it so much I tracked down the artist's fornacia and bought two for myself and my husband.

Date of visit: June 2018