“Nice patio”

Jargalan Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Murun
Price range: USD 1 - USD 24
Description: The Jargalan restaurant is a place where you can enjoy and relax with your friends or even when your are here on business. We have a variety of food and drinks. We have the restaurant, karaoke rooms, VIP rooms and a hall (for around 300 persons). Every month we have different events, e.g. concerts, parties,... We have also a take away service (Eat eat). We offer different pizzas to take away.
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Has a nice patio during the summer. Food is above average for Khovsgol. Nice Pizza. Has room for large parties, also several VIP/karaoki rooms.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

If you would like a few beers, this place has the best price year round. Most beers are 2,500. And you can karaoke if you like! Also the fries are good

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Remember this is Mongoli, so don't expect western standards of service or food quality. Although the language barrier makes ordering difficult and time-consuming, the menu did have pictures of all menu items. That said, we were disappointed that many items on both the food and drink menus were not available, requiring people in our party to make multiple choices. Because of several parties in our part of the restaurant, one waitress took orders from all the parties and delivered food at seemingly random times. The food quality was okay (teriyaki chicken, for example).

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Very nice foods and seems clean. They have wifi inside the restaurant. I had rice with meat and mixed vegetable. Cheap and tasty. I recommend.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

In my time in Murun I went several times to this restaurant. I tasted mongolian food such as dumplings and noodle soup. I also have tried all of the salads. I am a vegetarian and I have asked for dishes without meat. It worked out. The food is so nice. The service is really nice and they are even able to speak some English. The atmosphere is quite and nice.
Here you can also rent a karaoke room which is also very nice :-)
I can warmheartly recommend that place.