See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Came to Brazil for some it support.
Staying at this hotel because I was told it is one of the better options there is.
Overall, Low quality hotel.
The rooms are old.
The pool looks bad.
Food is ok.
Fitness center is ok.
Location is good.
The price feels a bit high for what you get.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2016

Excellent service, good accomodations. Was there for 4 days to meet my son and travel back to the united states. Everything about the place was good. It was well staffed and every need was handled properly.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
MairaB_13, Gerente Comercial at Altadomo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2016

I would like to thank you for your time evaluating our hotel on this very important website that is tripadvisor.
It wil be a pleasure to welcome you again!

Reviewed 16 November 2015

I've stayed during a weekend and it is a lovely place in town. Big and clean rooms, really good hot shower and a delicious breakfast. Also has a closed parking lot.
Only the wi-fi signal could be better.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
MairaB_13, Gerente Comercial at Altadomo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2015

We appreciate your opinion about the Hotel Continental Santa Maria . It will help us to improve our services.
We hope to welcome you again!

Reviewed 31 August 2015

I had not been in Santa Maria in over 20 years. city has grown. My Associate in Brazil picked out this hotel. I would have rated it higher, Except For: No personal safe in the room, lots of noise from construction next door during the day and limited TV channels only the "Communist News Network (CNN)" was in English. Clean, conveniently located, breakfast ok not exceptional, but the Shower... Ohhh Myyy, it was great, best pressure on any shower I have ever taken, did not want to leave the shower, also towels flimsy very thin, tough to dry yourself.

Room Tip: Get one on the other side from the construction site.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
MairaB_13, Gerente Comercial at Altadomo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2015

Your remarks, both positive and the ones that we have to improve on are being analyzed by our management so we can improve our service on your next stay in our hotel.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you again!

Reviewed 16 July 2015

I recently spent a week in Santa Maria on business and booked this hotel on the basis that it was rate number one on Tripadvisor. The rooms are a good size but they are a bit lacking in furniture and because the floor is tiled it was quite cold. The staff in general were friendly and helpful but check out is a painful exercise, it took ages.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
MairaB_13, gerente comercial at Altadomo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2015