“Amazing”

Fuddruckers
Ranked #10 of 299 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Good food, good customer service, clean place, all is fresh, just made for every single customer, best burguers in town.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I love this place, the burgers are really tasty and you can choose from many options for toppings, everything fresh. the place is clean, the food is great, what else can you ask?

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I love taking my teenage family members here. They love the variety of grilled sandwiches available - from burger to salmon and the selection of do-it- yourself condiments. Oh and made to order dessert. Yummy.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Anyone that likes burgers like homemade, thick, with great bread. Served plain then you add lettuce, onion etc. Great atmosphere, good for kids.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I always enjoy my time here, from the customer service down to the music and decoration. Their burgers and salads rock, especially the Taco salad, OMG, that shell!!! Managers are always cheerful, helpful and happy. The bus ladies are always such sweethearts. And the cashiers are fast and in my case have never failed an order, and if they mess up, the managers help out without a doubt.
I only have one complain, and it’s a constant issue when I go... the guacamole in my salad always tastes like it’s been there for a while. I know avocado is a hard veggie (or whatever food category it is) to deal with because it rots and gets black in 0.000000001 seconds... just keep an eye on it please because I love having my taco salad or burger with avocado (or guacamole). Rock ‘n roll! (@francescaMusica)

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!