“Colombian taste in Doral!”
Review of Patacon Pisao

Patacon Pisao
Ranked #41 of 310 Restaurants in Doral
Price range: USD 3 - USD 25
Description: Patacon Pisao is the place where Colombia meet Miami, in our table you can get the most authentic Colombian food
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Had been missing out on all this goodness for a couple of times while being in Miami. Finally I was convinced to go in and try this restaurant. It was so good that I even ate the leftovers of my husband!! Will be back for sure!

Date of visit: October 2017
wyn s, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Patacon Pisao, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

thank you for your comments , we look forward to have you again

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The service was so so and the kitchen is slow but it is worth it. The juices are fresh and flavorful. The portion sizes are huge! The tostones were crisp and delicious. The beans were well seasoned. Good guacamole. The arepitas (4) were good, crispy with a nice pico on the side.

Date of visit: July 2018
wyn s, Public Relations Manager at Patacon Pisao, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

thanks for your comments

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

A neighborhood restaurant that serves awesome Colombian food. I love any kind of ethnic food and this place did not disappoint. Located in a strip mall that has some other ethnic restaurants we decided on this one and so glad we did. Very little English spoken here but whatever you get, you’ll love. We got the Wednesday special which was a tender white fish served in a yellow sauce that was amazing. It came with yuca or potatoes, white rice and a side salad and we had the empanadas as an appetizer which were delicious. They also had an assortment of juices that we didn’t try but I saw others get it. Like a pineapple coconut juice which looked like a milk shake. The place is not fancy at all but it looks like they are doing some work on it but the food is delicious. They do have some interesting Colombian pieces hanging on the walls. Nothing fancy but good food!!!!! I would have given it an excellent if it had a better ambiance.

Date of visit: June 2018
wyn s, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Patacon Pisao, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Reviewed 26 February 2018

have never tried Columbian food but we like to reach out and try something new and this had good ratings on tripadvisor The food was excellent- so flavorable and gave me an appreciation for plantains. husband had a shrimp dish which was exceptional. very short walk from our hotel, why head to the City Place when a restaurant this excellent is close by.
service was pleasant but a bit slow. we were not in a hurry but just the reason for the 4.

Date of visit: February 2018
wyn s, Director de Recepción at Patacon Pisao, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

thanks for your comments , we hope to have you again

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Gosh, I really wanted to give it a 5 star review, but the truth is that their service is not always on point. I know it all comes down to who’s your server on that specific day, but in my last experience, I can tell there were a few new guys still on the learning curve. Besides that, EVERYTHING IS DELICIOUS! I love coming here for soups and for a good piece of steak. The natural juices are very refreshing and soulful. The restaurant is always clean and the owner (or manager) is always looking forward to have her guests enjoy and have an awesome time while dining.

Date of visit: February 2018

thanks four your comments , so sorry for the inconvenience in the service , we will take care of this

Been to Patacon Pisao? Share your experiences!