All reviews full kitchen free parking living room free breakfast stove publix laundry plane mall
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

I was not overly impressed. The dishes in the room were not clean, the exhaust fan in the bathroom did not work and there was mold grow in the art work in the picture frame in the bathroom. I also was not impressed with the continental breakfast and the small room it was being served in. It seems like the room was an after thouht.But overall it served the purpose. I am sure my experience was an isolated experience.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kiki B
Red S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Miami Airport West/Doral Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Thank you for your feedback. When the hotel was built back in 1997 the Towneplace Suite brand had no breakfast area designate. Either way when the brand changed to have a full breakfast the hotel decided to convert a room into the breakfast area. Today we are currently working on expanding the breakfast area with French doors and a small patio so it will be more enjoyable enviroment. I hope in the future if you do come back to the Miami Airport area we will see you again!

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

Came in after ten pm with the family and too tired to move hotels at that point. Cancelled second night at hotel. The staff was wonderful though.... Wish it made up for accommodations. We felt gross staying there, carpets were nasty, dirty bedding and pillows in the roll out couch, very small rooms and just really dirty. Seems like people live at the hotel, and not the type I was comfortable having my family around. Unpacking car there were people outside at bbq area drinking and smoking pot. I'm so glad Marriott took care of us and moved us. Wish I read reviews first!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Melissa H

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently undergoing last minute rooms updates. I hope in the future if you are back in Miami area we see you again to try us again.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

I traveled with my sister and our children who all seemed to enjoy the amenities very well. I have been to other suites before but this one was clean and comfortable enough to make the enitre family comfortable. This hotel was hidden enough to feel secluded, but once you left, there were plenty of familiar stores within walking distance. There were also estaurants that would appeal to all budgets. This place is even dog friendly and I would definately stay here again with my pooch!

Room Tip: Room 111 was perfect!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank LorraineTravels

Thank you for your feedback. We wish to you see again if you are ever in the Miami Airport area again!

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

It is a little hard to find but its worth the effort. Clean and quite. Helpful staff. Breakfast area is small and overheated. Food was mostly gone by close. We should have gotten up a little bit earlier. Food was good but need more

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Nice spot for business. Centrally located to all the surrounding area. Many restaurants and stores close by. Decent free breakfast in the morning. Awesome free coffee in the lobby all day. I was there on business and we stayed in the 2 bedroom suite. Enough room and space for 3 people.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Red S, Manager at TownePlace Suites Miami Airport West/Doral Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at the TownePlace Suites Miami Airport West/Doral Area. We are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations and that you found our hotel's location convenient. As you may have noticed, we are currently upgrading our lobby and furniture in our rooms. We are also adding a few more items to our breakfast.
Thank you for staying at the TownePlace Suites Miami Airport West/Doral Area and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Miami.