“Wonderful Dinner”

BLT Prime
Ranked #12 of 309 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: BLT Prime, Trump National Doral's signature restaurant features 2 private dining rooms and a panoramic view of the resort's golf courses. Ideal for golfers, business lunches, family dinners, resort guests and diners in between, BLT Prime is the second location of the famed steakhouse. Beef rules the menu at BLT Prime. The menu, organized by category, and complemented with corresponding savory sauces, guides diners to steakhouse bliss. Start your meal with our warm signature popovers and savor entrees like American Wagyu Ribeye or a 28-day dry aged Porterhouse Steak. Continue to build your meal with sauces like Bearnaise, Peppercorn or our famous BLT steak sauce and indulge in decadent sides that include Creamy Spinach, Truffled Mashed and Hen of the Woods Mushrooms. For a sweet ending, choose from BLT dessert classics, such as Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse or Carrot Cake. With a sumptuous selection of fresh seafood, signature salads and seasonal blackboard specials, BLT Prime sets the standard for today's modern steakhouse. Our wine list features both New and Old World wines, along with a "short list" that showcases a smaller, bistro-style selection for convenience and ease.
Reviewed 23 September 2018

We had the Filet Mignon and it had a wonderful seasoning. The service was impeccable. The bread was a Pop-over and it was the best I had in a long time.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were staying at the resort and went to the restaurant after a rather stressful day. The service was impeccable and friendly. The food was well presented and tasty. Definitely a place to return

1  Thank Mariels2
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Trump International Doral and ate at the BLTPrime. The place is beautiful with views of the golf course. I chose the cowboy rib eye and grilled asparagus and it was cooked to perfection. The wait staff was professional and very prompt.

1  Thank chriswA3225BQ
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I’m sure you will read numerous general reviews on BLT Prime in Doral, so I will be specific.

The restaurant setting in the Trump Doral Hotel is perfectly manicured and a delight to enjoy dinner beside the golf course grounds.

The service was led by our main server, Nacho. He is a true professional. So friendly and focused on providing us with the best service throughout our dinner.

The food (see a couple pictures) was fantastic. Get the bacon appetizer, presentation and taste were unsurpassed. A special thanks to the chef for agreeing to build me a wedge salad as it is not a standing item on the menu.

We loved our dinner at BLT Prime. We told the staff that we have been to the one in Aruba and Doral was even better!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I have never had a better steak in my life. The Rib Eye is made to perfection and the sides are just as yummy. The steak is 12 oz so it can easily be shared.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to BLT Prime? Share your experiences!