“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2014

This is by far the best Italian restaurant in Miami. Pasta is really fresh and pizzas are excellent. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I was pleasantly surprise with the quality and freshness of the food served!!!!! It was a consensus , amongst the other 3 persons that accompanied me to dinner Saturday night , that we had made an excellent choice in picking the restaurant. The friendliness and knowledge in answering our questions regarding the food selections is unsurpassed. I , as well as my friends sincerely recommend that you pay them a visit. P.S. I am not one to write reviews but Good Food is worth writing about.....and getting the word out!!!!!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Both locations Doral and Miami Beach have highly concerned professional service.
The food was as good as the service.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

The restaurant is small, simple and clean with maybe 10 free standing tables in the front and the order counter/pizza bar in the back. The star of the show is not the atmosphere, it is the food.

I had two experiences with this restaurant. The first time I ordered two of their largest prosciutto/mushroom pizzas and 4 orders of spinach raviolis (in one pan) to go. I took them to a vendor's office for their employees' lunch. Nearly everyone asked me where I got the pizza. They loved the taste and so did I.

My second experience was lunch in the restaurant with a colleague the next day. The same person took care of me both days, Alex. We both had a bowl of the home made minestrone soup which was simple and light. My friend had the gnocchi and I had the osso bucco raviolis both of which were very good, especially the sauces.

Alex told us that they have a fine dining restaurant at the beach with nicer surroundings. I rarely get down to the beach when in Miami and am completely satisfied to eat someplace with very good quality food. This is a great place you should try if in the Doral area.

Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

The spaghetti had a wonderful red sauce with cheese in it and served with fresh basil. It was perfectly cooked and had the best flavor - like being in Italy. We were surprised to find Vitello Tonata which is thinly sliced veal covered with a tuna and mayo "paste" and sprinkled with capers. It was delicious but would be better if made with less mayo. We would definitely return and recommend to others.