“Excellent day to day option!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #24 of 301 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: International
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Doral is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Great food ans service. Using the fast lane kiosks are really nice. Soups, salads and sandwiches are very good and the portions are spot on for lunch.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Food is good, fresh and delicious. When I came in it appeared like I was only one of two three customers. Surprise! There were many orders ahead of my that had been phoned in and were being deliverd by Uber drivers. No problem, but instead of getting my meal in 10 minutes it was more like 20.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

In general, Panera has always had a great menu, but I love the new Rapid Pick-up, and how easy it is to order online and get your food 10 min after. Also, the tablets they have at the stores to place the orders are very helpful, that way you don't have to wait in line when you know what you want and need it fast. The only thing that sometimes happens is that the system is not 100% up to date with the items they have in stock or not. For example, this one time I wanted to get French baguettes with my soup and the tablet said they were out of stock, but when I asked the cashier, they told me they still had a few. By in general terms, I love going there for soups, salads and sandwiches.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

This is a very welcoming place, we 3 gringoes felt most comfortable. The service is exceptional, the soups, salads, sandwiches and the green teas are worthy of driving great distances. This is a very comfortable place to meet up with friends and enjoy great food.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

A very nice place healthy and delicious nice personal as well. The place is clean and ambiance smooth.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!