USD 155
USD 99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 125/night.

Aloft Miami Doral(Doral)(Great Value!)
USD 169
USD 147
Priceline
USD 92
Priceline
All reviewsclub roomexecutive floorstayed two nightspre cruisedolphin mallquiet locationhotel is beautifulclose to the airportfree parkingnice pool areagreat customer servicebusiness tripbusiness centershort staybed was very comfortablerooms are nicesouth beach
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Got an upgraded room, a 4 PM Late Check-out and a great pool... the breakfast was on point, from the selections to the service... Arrived late and was greeted with a warm smile and laugh... I forgot his name but wish to thank him for the great room.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Alucard827
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We booked 2 rooms here - 1 standard room, and 1 exec room.

Hotel has a warm pool, and ample free car parking.

The exec room was pretty much identical to the standard room. We stayed on a Saturday and as such the evening lounge alcoholic beverages are served in the restaurant downstairs, small buffet but limited selection (mostly cheese) - have had better at Hilton’s. Monday-Thursday this is served in the comfort of the lounge. Afternoon tea is served at 12 which we didn’t experience and breakfast is served in the lounge - selection was good (eggs, bacon, sausage) as well as fruit salad, croissants, danish, bread. 4 choice of cereal. Lovely orange juice and great selection of coffee.

Now onto the negatives - despite it very clearly not being a full hotel our non exec room was 430. This was not next to the lift but 1 down (very pleased we weren’t in 470) which must be even worse. I am not a light sleeper but the noise of the lift ringing every time it ‘landed’ must have woken me up on 7 or 8 occasions. It was very loud through the room as if there was no sound proofing. I’m not sure why they are placing guests in these rooms out of choice, when other rooms are available. As such despite coming to Miami regularly I will not be frequenting the hotel again! Very disappointing when you pay over $200 to not be able to get a decent night sleep.

That being said the rooms were lovely and renovated with powerful showers and good hairdryers.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental at Doral Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Hi VictoriaSnedker,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are happy to know that you liked our lounge and we certainly appreciate your nice feedback on our rooms and amenities. On the other hand, we are sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused by the elevator noise during your visit. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback has been forwarded to the management team for reference.

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel in quiet area. Nice room before flying and decent food at bar area with great bartender to put in your evening before departing. Very easy access to airport. Most restaurants you could walk to but we got lazy at used hotel instead. Was relaxing evening before bed.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Although the hotel may not look like much from the outside and the location may seem somewhat inconvenient, this hotel is really great. The rooms are spacious, clean and updated. The staff is wonderful and goes the extra mile to make you happy. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as part of a conference. I was pleasantly surprised at the easy and free parking. Usually expensive hotels have expensive parking! The check-in process was easy and friendly, but he wrote the wrong room number on my key - to a room that did not exist. It took 2 housekeeping staff to help me figure that out (it was a good thing I spoke Spanish) before calling downstairs to find out my actual room number (on another floor). The room was nice, clean, and comfortable. I thought it was odd that there was no hook in the bathroom to hang a towel from. The restaurant had slow/almost non-existent service at 11am on a Thursday. But the food was pretty good (and expensive). Room service and the food service for our conference was a much better experience. We enjoyed our reception by the pool with drinks and hors d'oeuvres. Housekeeping did a good job righting the room. The public bathrooms were clean and nice. The lobby was comfortable and I was glad for the free wi-fi. Overall a solid stay, but some issues keep me from giving 5 stars.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business