“Great place to stay in beautiful Sicily”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
noortjev2...
Breda, The Netherlands
“Great place to stay in beautiful Sicily”
Reviewed 27 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

We had a great stay at Villa Paladino Solunto. Marida is an excellent host, she welcomed us as if we were family. We felt at home right away. The facilities are great, a lovely pool and everything you need for a comfortable stay. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The location is wonderful, great view and easy to go to Palermo and Cefalu. Marida can tell you all the great places you can visit. We will be coming back for sure!

29 Sep 2018
Dear friends, many thanks for your nice words.
I'm very glad you felt at home and enjoied your holidays in my home and in my beloved Sicily. Hope you fall in love with Sicily! I always do my best for my guests-friends and want they save wonderful memories in their hearths and eyes. Awaiting to meet you again in sunny Sicily, have my kisses and hugs.
Passport5...
“Secure and private haven with great views and pool”
Reviewed 18 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Marida is a wonderful host, welcoming, caring and helpful.

The villa was a great base from which to explore the locality and relax around the pool.

The property had everything we needed for our stay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Aug 2018
Dear friends, thanks for coming to spend your summer holidays in my home. You and your wonderful family are very kind, nice and friendly people. I'm very glad you loved the garden and the view, relaxed in the lodge and expecially enjoed in the pool and plaied with my cats and my dog. You promised to come back again. Our doors are always open for you. See you soon.
Reviewed 30 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

23 Nov 2016
Dear friends, many thanks for your words, We're very glad you enjoied your holidays in Villa Paladino Solunto. You were so nice guests too. Hope to see you soon. All the best!
Reviewed 22 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Reviewed 19 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

23 Nov 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing