All reviewsstaff are very friendly and helpfulroom was cleanswimming poolcityairportindonesia
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I just have a pissed of mind instead of peace of mind staying at this hotel. Staying here for 4 nights together with collagues for a business trips. We book 3 rooms for total 4 nights each. The room are not sound proof, you can hear your neighbour open and close the door, my room basically had a moldy on its wall at the enterance (I think it is not good for health) and the hotel management need to significantly improve the maintenance, I don't have the fully control on the air con temperature and its sounds so distrubing (if you need a silent and quality sleep, this is not recommended) while the bath room were always wet, I don't know now why. But the most annoying one were I had been called several times due to my deposit, like almost everyday. They seems very busy with their own operation and revenue. I don't think they will care about your nice and good stay. First time I was checking in, they did not asked any deposit until I arrived at my room and called asking for deposit. The next day, they were called to my mobile like 2-4 times and I returned once to ask what's the problem, then they mentioned about billing of the other room (which was has deposit in it), And the third night I was stayed here, they were called me again and even told me colleague that my deposit was not enough to cover the room charges. The last night I was stayed I talked to the front office desk and asked what happened, she said it was called from the back office asking for more deposit. Then I was told her should I settle it right away ? I did it paid in full the remain balance which is only 15-20% of my billing at the period. What happened next, the Front office were not able to provide me the receipt after I had full payment. She said the system only able to produce the receipt at 2 AM next morning, it means only available next morning. The question is why did they asked me for the remaining deposit to complete the billing if they can not provide me with the full receipt the moment i had full paid. So hassle staying at this 4 stars hotel with lousy service.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank ketoprakl
Best Western Pl... C, Manajer Umum at Best Western Plus Coco Palu, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Our Respected Guest

Many thanks for sharing your feedback during your stay with Best Western Plus Coco Palu.
Your wonderful feedback has been shared to all our team members to encourage the perform more even better for our facilities and services.

We look forward to having your next visit to stay with Best Western Plus Coco Palu

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I stayed here in May/June 2017 and found it perfect for my needs and a very pleasant experience. Hotel is still very new - so most furnishing and fittings function and look good. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Beds are comfortable. Nice swimming pool and gym, v welcome after long day's work. Indonesian breakfast buffet was great (there's also western buffet) - went to bed looking forward to breakfast! Hotel is close to airport, but quite far from beach and centre of town, though local taxis will get you where you want to go for Rp 25000 or so. Nice views of mountains, esp from upper floors, and there's a rooftop bar / resto area, with live music a couple of times a week. Some nice nearby eateries (Warkop Anugerah, Dewi Sri, Padang).
A few bugs: beer is much too expensive; safety deposit boxes don't work; evening meals - my menu choices were usually not available; A/C system a bit temperamental; windows don't open. Would also encourage management to adopt some "green" policies: it really isn't necessary to change sheets and towels every day and it would be better to provide each floor with a water dispenser, than hand out more dreaded plastic bottles!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Catherine M
Best Western Pl... C, Manajer Umum at Best Western Plus Coco Palu, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Mrs. Catherine

Thank you for staying with us during your business long stay with Best Western Plus Coco Palu. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed and pleased with our hotel facilities and services.
Your wonderful feed back will be share to all our team members to encourage them to perform even better. Especially for green policies and safety deposit box has been discussed with my team and to fix it as well.

Thank you very much for staying with Best Western Plus Coco Palu.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Hotel has an excellent location, just 5 min from the airport (no noise caused by that). Breakfast is good. Rooms are good. Water pressure in the shower is good. They provide in the afternoons free cookies and coffee/tea in the reception area. In my opinion the hotel is better than Swissbel and Mercure. Smaller issues, like key card had to be re-activated twice during a 5 day stay, but all in all, clearly to recommend.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Juninho

Many thanks for your valuable feedback during your stay with Best Western Plus Coco Palu. We are very happy to know that you enjoy and please with our hotel facilities and services.

We look forward to welcoming your next stay with Best Western Plus Coco Palu

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

This is my first visit with family, generally the room is good, breakfast so far standard set up but check in & check out need improvements, really took my times to waiting the process. Considering the flow of in & out hotel entry, sometimes the cars from basement stuck on ramp. Recommended just for business purposes since the hotel did not have kids facilities.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SLFB09
Agus_Samosir, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coco Palu, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Our Guest

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at Best Western Plus Coco Palu, and we are very happy to know that you enjoy and please with our hotel facilities and services.
Your input has been noted and we have relayed your feedback to our maintenance for further follow up.
Regarding the kids facilities still on progress to more completely for our guest family with their kids.

Thank you very much and look forward to welcoming your next stay with us

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Rooms are sleek clean, amenities all functioning. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Room rate is acceptable. Unexpectedly one of the nicest breakfast buffets.

One suggestion, please maintain the ambient music volume in the alley at a comfortable level. For once it had gone up a wee bit louder than it should be.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear Keitaro

Many thanks for sharing your feed back on your stay at Best Western Plus Coco Palu.

Your input has been noted and we have relayed your feedback to our team for further follow up.

Thank you very much and look forward to having your visit soon