All reviews close to the airport early flight clear swimming pool clean hotel warm service free airport transfer minutes from the airport nice pool rote island nice stay front office business trip star hotel tari lobby marcel receptionist
Reviewed 18 August 2018

The hotel is nice, it is good too because the hotel is near the airport, so it was easy to go to the hotel by drop taxi from the airport direct to the hotel, and they have warm service that makes very comfort. For the next holiday loved to comeback here to stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Rizky A
NeoKupang, Front Office Manager at Hotel NEO Eltari Kupang, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Rizky A,

Thank you for leaving a positive review about our hotel. We really appreciate and value it. Your review will always motivated us to serve better in the future.

Hope you can come back again to Neo Eltari Hotel and bring a friend.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My family always love to stay here during our holiday in Kupang. Neo El Tari Kupang is the best place for holiday and business trip. The warm service, nice swimming pool, cozy room and clean hotel make us very comfort and happy during our stay. We will back and stay here again in our next visit.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
NeoKupang, Front Office Manager at Hotel NEO Eltari Kupang, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Merry R,

Thank you for choosing NEO Eltari Kupang Hotel for your stay and I'm happy that enjoyed your stay.

We are glad to serve you on your upcoming.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We had a one night stopover enroute to a dive holiday in Alor. The hotel manager Sam was very attentive and made our visit very comfortable. The Saturday night BBQ by the pool was fabulous. The hotel is clean and friendly with funky designs based on The Matrix.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
NeoKupang, Front Office Manager at Hotel NEO Eltari Kupang, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Linden H,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Decided to book the hotel because it provides airport pick up. cost a little bit more compared to other hotel but this was the bait. turns out my flight got delayed an arrived an hour later. no one picked me up; rang the hotel just to found out that service stops at 10pm. this info was not shown when booking. Later I asked for early breakfast; was considering to just book for the room to save money but they guy at the receptionist assured me that breakfast can be ready as early as 5 am. no! it was not, in fact he forgot to write down my order (and the other person). I actually feel like I am in the position to ask my money back; but having a long travel and crappy sleep; I don't have energy to complain.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
NeoKupang, Front Office Manager at Hotel NEO Eltari Kupang, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Json D

Thank you for choosing NEO Eltari Kupang Hotel for your stay and Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to ducting our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to all. Furthermore, I will personally supervise that all your other complaints are addressed that everything will be in order on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back then.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

a decent new hotel with simple decoration and service.. it is situated just a km from the airport.. it is worth to stay a night for transit before your flight.. hopefully, the maintenance will be maintained well

Date of stay: February 2018
NeoKupang, Front Office Manager at Hotel NEO Eltari Kupang, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Andreas K,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your current experience stay at NEO Eltari Kupang. We are really glad to hear your compliment about our place.

We assure you that we are taking steps in order to meet the expectations and strife to give the best that we can to fulfill that. Definitely we will share your satisfied level to all the teams to let them know you met your expectation overall.

We do hope you and family have a good quality time, and the memories will bring you back in the near future.