“This is the BEST B&B I have ever been to and the only one I would ever go back to.”
Review of Log Cabin Heaven

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Elora
Log Cabin Heaven
Ranked #3 of 8 Elora B&B and Inns
Tillsonburg, Canada
Reviewed 11 December 2010

First off, I would like to say that I have been to Log Cabin Heaven multiple times and I fall in love with it even more every time I go. The first time I went was for my honeymoon, and have since been back for multiple anniversaries and even surprised my mother with a trip there on Mother's Day. I would rate Log Cabin Heaven 10 stars if I could! The atmosphere is amazing, the owners are fantastic and the food is divine. Did I fail to mention the massages............Makes me want to go back now just to get one. It's a must if you haven't been yet.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mamalovesit

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Toronto
Reviewed 10 December 2010

I checked in not knowing what to expect but it turned out to be one of the best four days of my life.

From the welcome to the food to the massages to the cooking class, my experience was unsurpassed. Solitude or interaction with the owner, the choice was mine but as soon as I spent 5 minutes with chef and intellectual extraordinaire Ro Cober, it was no contest. I enjoyed a totally foodie experience along with marvellous discussions and total relaxation.

Don't miss out on this one; I loved every minute of my stay at Log Cabin Heaven and would return in a heartbeat!

Stayed October 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank lindiboggle
London, Canada
Reviewed 8 December 2010

From the minute you arrive, you are greeted with true warmth and sincerety! Log Cabin Heaven is a truly Unique B & B, we were fortunate to find tucked away on a majestic hillside with 5 georgeous acres of pure splender. From the minute you enter, you know your visit is not going to be your last. Ro Cober, the owner is an extremely delightful woman who openens her home and her heart to you, and from that moment you are treated like 'Royality'. Ro is a Blue Ribbon California Chef and each meal is prepared with utmost care and love . Each and every meal is prepared for YOU, noting any allergies or specail needs. Nothing to too big or difficult to manage. You are shown to your private quarters, freaturing the most fantastic Oversized King Bed and oh so compy!Your room has many 'extra's' ... plus a lovely private terrace with the most spectacular view. Your private large Bath is filled with all the 'little extras' you could imagine, 'Pampering' is the key to your entire visit! You are introduced to their Exotic Macaw's who actually speak to you ... charming, whitty and very intelligent. The Spa and Pool are second to none. When there, you MUST have the Candlelight Swim ... I have not relaxed like that in years! The entire Cabin is filled with Tresures from all over the world, each with it's own story of adventrue. Log Cabin Heaven offers many packages, and I am sure you will find one that suite your needs over and over again. My husband and I can not wait to return later this month. Yes, we are counting the days! If you are looking to be spoiled, pampered, fed like a King or Queen, then The Log Cabin Heaven is your place ... truly "A Touch of Heaven ... Peace ... & Splender". Trust me, you will not want to leave! See you soon Ro.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HeavenonEarth32
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 7 December 2010

Log Cabin Heaven... is heaven on earth; located on the hills and valleys outside of picturesque Elora, Ontario. Ro Cober is a gracious women, marvelous chef and perfect host. Having stayed in many bed and breakfast style accommodations before this was more than just a place to lay your head. Quiet and comfortable located outside of the busy world, however close enough to take in several outstanding communities. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RyanJoyce
Fresh Meadows, New York
Reviewed 7 December 2010

My husband took me there for my birthday and we spent 2 nights, all I can say is we were treated like family!! We woke up every morning to a breakfast that made me feel like a queen. The table was set so formal yet I felt so relaxed. After breakfast I was treated to a full body message and than I relaxed in the sauna followed by a swim in the pool. Ro personally showed us the town .The next day I had cooking lessions so now I can say I am taught by a Blue Ribben Chef!! Ro prepared a special birthday dinner and desert for me, I was in tears, this was one of the best birthdays ever!!! The grounds are incredible, and I am planning on going back next year..

Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Lori728
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elora
2.2 km away
30.2 km away
Kitchener Inn and Suites
Kitchener Inn and Suites
#1 of 14 in Kitchener

Been to Log Cabin Heaven? Share your experiences!