“Dinner in Hannover”

Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Langenhagen
Price range: USD 8 - USD 33
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Ristorante Paladino in Langenhagen is one of Hanover's most popular Italian restaurants. For many years the Paladino has been the place to go for anyone who loves authentic Italian food. The restaurant also serves local dishes giving the menu added interest. Seasonal highlights help give constant variation and complement the menu beautifully. Specialities of the Paladino include tasty dishes, such as roast duck breast, lamb back fillet with figs, honey and rosemary and homemade tortellini with pumpkin filling. The Paladino offers a comprehensive package for functions and events.
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We have been doing a road trip all over Germany and this was one of the best places we were. Cheap, tasty and nice.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Very very bad. No service . 2 hours for one carpaccio. Never go to this restaurant. We had a very bad night.

Antonio C, Inhaber at Ristorante Paladino, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Hello Kenan,

please be honest:

You had no reservation on this day and there was the Hannover Fair.

I told you, at least 1,5h waiting time and you said yes. Then you got some finger snacks for the waiting time. After that you decided to pay and go away.

Please be honest next time, thank you very much!

Antonio Colantuono

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Normal, good place to eat, honestly I do not understand why they have 5 point rating in TA... I had a tomato soup which was very essentional and creamy, for the main I had a beef steak which schould be medium rare, but what I got was a done one. I can recommend the chocolate dessert which was very tasty.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Thanks Antonio, you served us yesterday great marroni soup and perfect spaghetti and orecchiette. Your place is really peacefull, truly friendly and we felt like ag home. I am honestly looking forward to my next visit in december.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

We went there for a business dinner. Long time to receive food (30min), with no apologize. We ordered pizza and waiter served us as an "appetizer" another mini pizza (???) food ok, but Hannover has very best places to eat. They should improve their waiting time.